What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AGKgEoU.jpg

I am really enjoying this Bolus. The Radio Jack hasn’t seen daylight in a while, figured it deserved some vitamin D :).

snqL8gx.jpg

Really Green with Envy over that Ram's Horn :D

While I know you are a very skilled picture taker, I'm still convinced it's even more beautiful in reality.. :cool:

The Red Knife is decent, but totally eclipsed ;)

Thanks, Will

Really Green with Envy over that Ram's Horn :D

While I know you are a very skilled picture taker, I'm still convinced it's even more beautiful in reality.. :cool:

The Red Knife is decent, but totally eclipsed ;)

Thanks, Will

Thanks Will, much appreciated! It does look better in person, I am struggling to really capture it so far.

Way cool Cig. I love those knives.

Beautiful composure Gev.

Wonderful photo of an iconic knife.

Jaw Dropping coke bottle Stuart.

@Jack Black beautiful knives today sir and the lady bug is a nice touch. I love em. :)

Thank you my friend ! Your gift continues to thrill me !!! Fantastic pair and photo :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow! That is a beauty, Gev. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Always appreciate your kindness,Dean !! Thank you :D

Where is @veitsi_poika (Kevin )??

Looks like a mighty fine addition to the family Stuart (the pup). Gorgeous winterbottom too.

Very wise Stuart :thumbsup:

D Duckdog Congrats on your new pup, he’s a good looking dog! I just got a new cat myself a couple weeks ago. Your SAK still looks new and the I love the grind on the little clip blade on the winterbottom.:thumbsup: Even if you’re a bad influence, at least I’ll be broke in style with awesome knives:confused: Yes I’m looking forward to pearl Sundays to see more from your pearl pile Stuart.

Thanks, guys. The pup is a real snuggler, just like the Queen congress settles into your pocket.

Many years ago, I used to attend the Derby at Churchill Downs quite regularly. Looks like that pair of thoroughbreds raced to a photo finish, Stuart! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Fantastic, Stuart. I love the sabre blades! I'm surprised I haven't seen one of these posted before.

Oh, it definitely a thing, and you've celebrated it well :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind comments on the big Case trappers. BTW, I like that blue Case mini copperhead that you were totin', GT.

That Coke Bottle Hunter is the cat’s meow!

Jaw Dropping coke bottle Stuart.

Thanks. Here he is (in the middle) with some of the guys that he hangs with. It's a rough crowd, albeit a bit long in the tooth.

xfgQXRr.jpg

- Stuart

A Mark Job Stag shadow Jack:thumbsup: This is one of Marks best, flush in closed, half and open, THICK steel liners and wonderfully matched Stag:cool: Stout yet carries small in the pocket:thumbsup:
xRPRjC.jpg

67lGdb.jpg

u2b8ei.jpg

I clicked the "Like" button on that knife Paul but it needs a lot more than a simple "Like". It's a stunner and it's too dang bad there isn't a "Stunner" button.

A Mark Job Stag shadow Jack:thumbsup: This is one of Marks best, flush in closed, half and open, THICK steel liners and wonderfully matched Stag:cool: Stout yet carries small in the pocket:thumbsup:
xRPRjC.jpg

67lGdb.jpg

u2b8ei.jpg
Gorgeous stag and a wonderful looking knife, Paul. It's simplicity is it's best feature, in my opinion. Congrats to you and Mark.

Niiice. I'm sure I could fine a spot for that in my home.
Thanks Alan, you have a fine stable of knives for sure:thumbsup: Mark really makes a fine knife.

I clicked the "Like" button on that knife Paul but it needs a lot more than a simple "Like". It's a stunner and it's too dang bad there isn't a "Stunner" button.
Thank you as well Ed, Mark is very busy with his new business of Late and managed to fit another Stag Fish Barlow between work orders and is sending out my way very soon:thumbsup:

My 2011 "Real Harness Knife" in DARK ebony gifted to me by Duncan:thumbsup: it has led most of it's life opening mail on my desk but felt it needs to see some real pocket time:)
FpSgIv.jpg

My FAVORITE punch:thumbsup:
kF2BWf.jpg

That is an exceptional beauty, Paul, and a kingly gift, at that.

Thanks for the compliment Dylan! :) Now let’s talk about stunning! ;) Two stunning knives and a stunning photo to boot! :eek: :D

Thank you so much, Ron. Those Ironwoods are surely something else.

Valentines

46370823384_f5ecf645cd_b.jpg

Gorgeous knife, Gev! Those M&G beauties are always a joy to look at.

xRPRjC.jpg

67lGdb.jpg

u2b8ei.jpg

Wonderful knife, Paul! I really dig the steel liners and exceptional stag.

Back