What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

hDV3any.jpg

Not wasting any time. My 5 and a half month old granddaughter.
Vince she is straight from heaven my friend. Photograph of the month right there. We are blessed beyond comprehension.

Miss Norma was pleased when i passed on your greetings, Ron, and I hope Pam is getting some rest after looking after you. That ole jack looks better in your pictures, so he must be happy. Thanks for giving him a good home.
- Stuart
Glad to hear Miss Norma is doing good! :thumbsup: The Ole Miller Brothers seems pretty content here! I think he’s happy in his new home! ;)

You were at the front of the stag line on those Harry. Mark side, Pile side. Makes no difference. WOW

My evening carryView attachment 1106391
Thank you very much for the very kind words my friend . I am not quite sure what you meant but if you meant that I had the first choice on my Stag 73 and 43 , you would be mistaken . On the 73 : They were probably for sale at CK for 2 or 3 months before I bought mine . If I remember right @paulhilborn was probably the enabler . On the 43 : I got it from a dealer ( New River Knives ) that said he would save me one . He got one and I grabbed it quick . I really like to carry them . They make me feel warm and fuzzy and I always carry them in a slip.
Some nice Ironwood on your Lambsfoot my friend .

Harry

Harry those two are fabulous stag. They are actually better in person. That was a highlight of our visit. Pam and I getting to see the infamous car in the lake! :D

It’s been a peaceful relaxing day spent with my sweet wife! :D I also had this fine ole Miller Brothers equal end Jack hanging around. ;) Thanks again Stuart! @Duckdog

46927567801_5a2d7378d5_b_d.jpg
We certainly enjoyed having you and Pam my friend . We do enjoy showing our friends and relatives that live in the South what good Bratwurst , Cheese Curds , and Kringle does taste like . I felt bad about Purdue winning over Tennessee though .
I also would have liked to have seen Auburn win last night and I was Happy , Happy , Happy that Texas Tech won over Michigan State . The final game will be a game between a good defensive team and a team that is usually pretty smart .

Harry

Next to the Camillus today is a GEC-manufactured Smith & Sons Mudbug in natural canvas micarta. The GEC sodbusters tend to get a lot of love around here, but I never see much about the Mudbug.

There is usually a Mudbug run about once per year, and it often gets tagged onto a GEC Farm & Field run. I much prefer the Mudbug over the standard sodbusters though, as the Mudbug has a nice strong back lock, and the steel frame seems to have very little flex when squeezing it. Smith & Sons also goes the extra mile, and puts their own edge on each Mudbug, so they always ship wicked sharp.

The Mudbug used to have a sheath option when buying it, but I think it may just come standard now. Either way, the sheath should definitely be purchased. It's actually a nice quality leather sheath, made in-house I believe, works very well, and is not one of those "token gesture sheaths" that often come with knives.

sl6YBhZh.jpg

xMNtn5Kh.jpg

Back