What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

See, looks aren’t everything, folks.:D
e6b71a9f-6791-41e9-ad12-23a97549a45f-jpeg.1108367
I think that looks mighty fine!

I'll one-up you on the "Looks Aren't Everything" today. ;)
IVJ4wL0.jpg

I was planning to re-cover it, but it functions fine and makes a nice slim carry. :thumbsup:

I think that looks mighty fine!

I'll one-up you on the "Looks Aren't Everything" today. ;)
IVJ4wL0.jpg

I was planning to re-cover it, but it functions fine and makes a nice slim carry. :thumbsup:

When you possess the greatest tang stamp ever devised by man, to paraphrase General George Patton's declaration about the M1 Garand rifle, it simply doesn't matter how the rest looks.

This came in yesterday. Ulster knife co 3 3/8" jr cattle. I sharpened it on an old carborundum stone, filed in choils and oiled it, now it's in my pocket. The 82 stockman is also in my pocket but everybody has seen that one before.

View attachment 1108482
Very nice Paul, that's a favorite Ulster of mine. Gorgeous old peachseed, patina and full blades:thumbsup: I have a nice example and sent one to my best friend in New Zealand as well:):thumbsup:

Very nice Paul, that's a favorite Ulster of mine. Gorgeous old peachseed, patina and full blades:thumbsup: I have a nice example and sent one to my best friend in New Zealand as well:):thumbsup:

Thanks Paul. I've got another one just like it in really nice shape, plus some schrade walden 856's that are pretty much the same knife.

Back