What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks Jack, much appreciated! Although I haven't needed to use either so far today :confused: :D

You never know what the rest of the day may hold Tom ;) :thumbsup:

it sure has, Jack. It's sprangin' up all around me! I liked the pic of Pearl in port.
- Stuart

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! Another lovely lambsfoot. :thumbsup:

Thank you Dean :) :thumbsup:

This is my favorite Wooden Wednesday knife.

I love those covers :) :thumbsup:

Two TEWs Tuesday this week and also had these with me today when I started on my latest Project .
Was intending to use this Stick that I have had since 1973 to make a cane or walking stick . But it is too small in Dia. at large end .

Switched the plan to use an old shovel handle and commenced .

Used a variety of tools including my Shhepsfoot and got things fitted in about 3 hours . Still some minor fitting to do .

Harry

Last edited:
I'm finding this to be a handy combo -- Tribal Lock in a home-made slip in a cargo pocket and the Vic Walker in a Zermatt pouch with sharpening steel on my belt. There's always some little branch that needs to be pruned with the saw this time of year.

32639299397_a9efc0e045_b.jpg

40615831023_cc8800db12_b.jpg

Rosewood for Wednesday is going to graciously share the limelight with some home dyed delrin, because nobody really does a dedicated delrin day. Poor lowly delrin.View attachment 1107778View attachment 1107779 And since it’s wood Wednesday, here’s a pic of some cherry I picked out of my stack that is going to become an amplifier cabinet.
View attachment 1107780
Couple of nice knives there Jeff . Your Amplifier Cabinet should look good in that Cherry .
I would suggest that you also should have some Subwoofers .

Knife content :

Harry

Two TEWs Tuesday this week and also had these with me today when I started on my latest Project .
Was intending to use this Stick that I have had since 1973 to make a cane or walking stick . But it is too small in Dia. at large end .

Switched the plan to use an old shovel handle and commenced .

Used a variety of tools including my Shhepsfoot and got things fitted in about 3 hours . Still some minor fitting to do .

Harry
I love a workbench shot!
Harry, that cudgel is going to be quite a headknocker when it's done.

Couple of nice knives there Jeff . Your Amplifier Cabinet should look good in that Cherry .
I would suggest that you also should have some Subwoofers .

Harry

Down here we call those tweeters, Harry.

Back