What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

o11HLRj.jpg

X30dlAI.jpg

I'm very late to the Porch party (and unawares of Charlie's debilitation - best wishes, Charlie). Despite very fine weather here today, I've been inside at my computer all day working on project that I've volunteered on for over 15 years: an annual athletic awards banquet for kids from our four high schools, four younger kids leagues, and a few club leagues. I'm on the awardee selection committee and I produce the 40 page program booklet that will be handed out to the 300 attendees on June 4th. Things are rollin' now! (My kids are in their 30's, so no favoritism involved.) Been busy, but totin' nuthin'. So, I was glad to take a break a couple of hours ago to take Loki to obedience class and come home for dinner and a libation.

L before M; L. L. Bean before a Manhattan (ingredients are the same as here https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...onal-of-course.1323677/page-305#post-18971087 ).

IjswKjO.jpg

See all y'all tomorrow.
- Stuart
A beautiful image from a well deserved break, Stuart.

Wow Harvey, I didn't realise you had THREE! :eek: I thought you were using what my mother used to call 'trick photography'! :D :thumbsup:
A real three. I usually buy one of a kind, but Charlie’s Ancient really spoke to me, because it’s a rare knife that doesn’t show some wear when carried. The Ancient, in my book, is a brilliant concept, loaded with an encyclopedic and aesthetic knowledge of knifes from way back. What a treasure that Charlie is.

I am carrying these two today. One a gift from Charlie and the other produced from Charlie's great knowledge. I figured that though I cannot do much for him other than keep him in my thoughts, I can at least honor him by carrying these fine knives.

FyuSGCN.jpg

WL3uFOA.jpg

Back