What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

TGIF folks! Halfrich Small Rounder on this damp rainy day.
uublMXp.jpg
Out of all the Rounders I've seen (many), that's as fine as they come and that includes stag, ivory, and MOP.

Thanks you very much, Jack. :)

That's a beautiful pair of knives, Jack, and a very appropriate carry combo.

Thanks a lot John :) :thumbsup:

Jack, thanks for the compliment my friend! :) You have a beautiful duo today. That’s truly a special TC! :thumbsup: :)

I’m mixing my carries today with a #79 Workhorse Whittler in Ebony and #14 TC with Smooth Ivory Bone. :)

42016150025_8ae5eecdbb_b_d.jpg

Thanks Ron, nice piano keys there buddy, I do like those little #14s :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack and a lovely pair you are sporting this day.

You are in our thoughts and prayers Charlie every day.

View attachment 1121674

Thank you Dwight, yet another spectacular pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Went with this one again:
1hml3G2.jpg

You two seem inseperable Vince :) :thumbsup:

Very nice Dave :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. I’m no GEC expert, but I agree. This is outstanding jigging from the Man who knows his Cutlery. Get well soon, Charlie.

Jack your Dami Stag and your Charlie’s Barlow are dreamy.

Fodderwing Fodderwing Great image of a great knife,, Dwight.

Thank you very much Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Gbw4V5x.jpg

Just picked up a Vic Electrician today, with TC for black Friday.

I always have a Vic Electrician in my bag :thumbsup:

Chilly Spring, many pockets.
tV2HCWK.jpg

Happy pockets Jer :thumbsup:

Two beauties Jack :thumbsup:

Something for Black Friday, and my Pioneer X. I don’t photograph the pioneer very often anymore, because it is almost always within reach. It is almost a permanent part of my rotation, whether in my pocket, or a bag, or a desk drawer at work.

wwmSKVS.jpg

Thanks Tom :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! Your TC is doubly a treasure as it came from Charlie.

Thanks Dean :thumbsup:

Another TC today.

Fantastic pic of a super special knife :) :thumbsup:

This BF knife has Charlie’s influence I think. I didn’t manage to get his version.
vlntmIG.jpg

Sure did Dave, I keep meaning to carry mine more often :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is enjoying this Friday. Here’s what I’m carrying around today. The GEC is my first from them and probably my favorite. I like it so much it’s been safety tucked away in my knife cabinet for months. Why do I do that? I really like it, should be carrying it. What in the world am I saving it for. ;)
image.jpg

Another awesome derelict denizen of the forest.

I really appreciate the quality of A G Russell knives.
Yes, AG Russell stuff is nice. I especially like their designs.
So sorry he's gone...

It must have been a good place to park back in the day. :)

Yeah,
I'd like to go back and shoot that truck at night with a moon hitting it. Maybe prop a big fixed blade beside it to glitter, too.

aGxiHVS.jpg
TIJuakr.jpg

Plumber backed out of a job on us, so today I got to dig a trench 100 feet long 2 feet deep, with a "T" trench about 10 feet off the long one to run pipe and wire to hook up a well. I'm beat lol, but at least I had good company.

Now that it's done you can kick back in a recliner and have a pizza. At least, that's what I like on friday.

Finally have a chance to work outside some today as well as dry enough to mow some tall grass . Carrying both of these old Taylors Eye Witness Lambfoots and then out for Friday Fish Fry .

Somebody really loved and carried this one a lot .

This one I really like and carry a lot .

So I guess this has been a Two TEWs Friday this week .
Harry

Another TC today.

I think this particular knife of Charlie's is exceptionally outstanding among a mountain of outstanding knives.

Thank you Dwight, yet another spectacular pic my friend
Thank you my kind friend.

Yes, AG Russell stuff is nice. I especially like their designs.
So sorry he's gone...
Yes we suffered a terrible loss. Thanks Don.

I’m beginning to think I may be a little jealous! ;) Mesmerizing Dwight!
Oh I really like hearing this....... :D

Old Engineer Old Engineer - Harry I could feast my eyes on those TEWs every single evening my friend. Don't pig out on the fish. :rolleyes:

In honor of A. G. Russell IIIfullsizeoutput_178e.jpeg

Back