What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

8SrixWS.jpg

Peerless teardrop, Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: (You should get a bonestag Tribal Lock to go with it! ;))

International Knife of the Week is an Okapi Sable:
o2yxMaF.jpg

- GT

Thank you, Gary! Your Okapi is fancy looking.

I always enjoy seeing that knife Dean :) I have a SHOT show model in ebony, but only rarely carry it :thumbsup:

FFDvyXZ.jpg

Z0vZZvD.jpg

Thank you, Jack. I don't think I've seen your ebony one. That is a good shot of your Ancient!

Yes...I know...The knife is now mine.:)
View attachment 1129268

Ouch! :eek: You still got a great pic though Harvey :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. I don't think I've seen your ebony one. That is a good shot of your Ancient!

That's actually my Ironwood Dean, just badly lit I'm afraid ;) :thumbsup:

I carried my newly acquired Remington bullet trapper on my hike today. We've had a lot of rain which is lingering in some areas. But everything is green and lovely in others.

Those are great pics, hope you enjoyed your hike my friend :) :thumbsup:

Big Knife of the Week is a Case slimline Trapper that's on kitchen duty when it's not being carried (thanks, Tom):
slimtrap.mark.cuttingboard.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Case Caliber muskrat (that I carried as a "free choice" about 3 weeks ago):
musk.mark.2open.jpg

Peanut of the Week is a Chinese Schrade 72OT:
AQTGdEn.jpg

- GT

Prester John, what model is that Case Stockman? Does it have flat ground blades?
That's the amber bone peach seed jigged medium stockman with Tru-Sharp (some kind of decent stainless steel) blades. The blades are hollow ground, and very sharp. The model number is 6318.

That is knife perfection Dwight. Lovely photo too :thumbsup: Where can I get one of those?
Thanks Ray. I know a guy who knows a guy... :D

Always impressed with this little one Alan. So unique, artistic and eclectic. I noticed a while back you said it was the oldest of your JHL's. Not sure why but it surprised me for some reason.

These two for me today.

kxVqA5e.jpg
Outstanding pairing Tom.

Yes...I know...The knife is now mine.:)
View attachment 1129268
Harvey despite the accident you managed an exceptional capture of the grain in that blade. :cool:

Always impressed with this little one Alan. So unique, artistic and eclectic. I noticed a while back you said it was the oldest of your JHL's. Not sure why but it surprised me for some reason.

Outstanding pairing Tom.

Harvey despite the accident you managed an exceptional capture of the grain in that blade. :cool:
Thank you Dwight. I’m not always a big fan of Damascus, but this run like your beautiful Dami Lam is so nice. Strong and seemingly great Heat TX.

Big Knife of the Week is a Case slimline Trapper that's on kitchen duty when it's not being carried (thanks, Tom):
View attachment 1129491

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Case Caliber muskrat (that I carried as a "free choice" about 3 weeks ago):
View attachment 1129494

Peanut of the Week is a Chinese Schrade 72OT:
AQTGdEn.jpg

- GT

Great carries GT, glad the trapper is earning it’s keep :thumbsup:

Outstanding pairing Tom.

Thanks Dwight, much appreciated!

Back