What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Lm4AZro.jpg

Yeah that one is a cross between a needle and a razor! But I knew if anyone would appreciate a well used and worn knife, it would be you, Rachel!
By the way, I hope you dodged the worst of the heavy weather! I was thinking about you the other day when I saw the predicted storms. We’re getting the remains of that mayhem in the form of t-storms now.
Thanks, we seem to have dodged the worst of the storms. They got it much worse up in Oklahoma, for sure. I hope you and yours stay safe!

Gorgeous stag on the Cramer Gary Peregrin Peregrin . I don't know if it's the perspective of the photo but the blade looks larger than normal. If so, that's a very good thing.

Thanks, Alan! The image is pretty much as it really appears. I think the depth of the blade adds to the illusion.

@Peregrin~ great knife, and something for the birds, as well!
Thanks to everyone for showing your incredible knives this week! My humble Stagsters for today, plus the Canyon, as well...View attachment 1134308View attachment 1134309

Thanks, Jeff! I spend too much money on birdseed!

Giving thanks to those who have given their lives in defense of freedom, don't forget them this Memorial Day weekend.

TCbarlowebonyinhand-1.jpg

Thanks, Chief.
God bless those that made the ultimate sacrifice to defend our freedom. We owe them a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid.

Back