What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Release the Kraken!
8OkAfPk.jpg
lBNqZ2M.jpg
Great job!

The Schrade Old Timer? Or the Ulster Old Timer? Or the Craftsman Old Crafty? Or the Master Mechanic Old Timer? Or the Snap-On Old Timer? I will not be able to carry the Chinese Old Timer, there isn’t one there..... J\K Mods!

Great collection! I just got my first old timer and uncle henry today and I love them... my first USA made schrades and I think I just got bit by the schrade bug hard!

It surprises me that there are so many of the original Scrade Old Timers still out there to be had, but it stands to reason that every red blooded knife carrying guy stocked up when he heard Schrade was going under. I know I did!

Enjoy, get as many as you can while you can!

It surprises me that there are so many of the original Scrade Old Timers still out there to be had, but it stands to reason that every red blooded knife carrying guy stocked up when he heard Schrade was going under. I know I did!

Enjoy, get as many as you can while you can!

any "must have" patterns you recommend I pick up first? I got a 34OT and a 897UH in the mail today and I also picked up a Schrade 881 on the exchange today.

I'm also getting into the black box winchesters too, I think i'm in trouble!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Cramer LCJ today.
1cZH7Zg.jpg

Gorgeous stag Gary :) :thumbsup:

Such a handsome pair, Jack. Love the bolster reflecting the wide expanse.

Thank you Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Fabulous! :cool: :thumbsup:

Using old pics but this is what I am carrying today .

Harry

Cracking pair Harry :thumbsup:

Release the Kraken!
8OkAfPk.jpg
lBNqZ2M.jpg

Ace!! :cool: Well done Rachel, you have done a fantastic job of that knife :) We need a smooth white camel bone Lambsfoot! :D :thumbsup:

Super pic Dwight :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I'm carrying this one again today :) :thumbsup:

U5gujX6.jpg

Great job!

Fantastic!!
Thanks!
Ace!! :cool: Well done Rachel, you have done a fantastic job of that knife :) We need a smooth white camel bone Lambsfoot! :D :thumbsup:
Ooh! A smooth white camel bone Lambsfoot would be luxurious!
You faced the squid! Well done.
Nice composition, too.
Thank you. Squids are a challenge, for sure! A poorly drawn whale will still look like some sort of fish, but a poorly drawn squid could look like all manner of odd and ugly things. :eek:

In typical American fashion, we have turned Memorial Day into a three day holiday weekend. This week on the radio, I heard it called “the unofficial start of summer” repeatedly. It is time to load up on all of your lawn and garden needs, and be sure to stop by the grill department for some great bbq demonstrations. And don’t forget the Memorial Day Sale at Guitar Center!

On the other hand, in small town USA, you can still attend a solemn prayer service and ceremony at the cemetery, watch the Boy Scouts perform color guard duties, and when the old boys from the Legion fire their ‘03 Springfields in the salute, the little boys still scramble for the hot brass.

View attachment 1134891 View attachment 1134892 View attachment 1134893

Back