What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Y:eek:WZA!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

The one on the right is a classic, Jeff; quite a few of those 2-blade, swell-end, EO jacks with bail showing up here recently. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m totin these two today! :) Hope y’all have a good one! :thumbsup:

27747820999_fe3566cbb0_b_d.jpg
Noteworthy black/red pair, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I always enjoy the story of your wonderful old Case!

Afternoon folks :thumbsup:

bH3e9Oz.jpg
The fancy HHB and the candy both look HOT, Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Remington today

EJwRVqY.jpg
Sweet shield and jigging on your cattle knife, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

About to be in the jelly zone.
ilvUJyK.jpg
Dave, it looks like there'll be a hot time in the old town tonight! :cool::cool:;)

Is it Two Trapper Totin' Thursday, again, already? Well, OK, then.

z353WhG.jpg

This pair really fill the pockets!
- Stuart
Gives me an eyeful, too, Stuart! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

These two:
6FsTFTQ.jpg

KpiTWah.jpg
That's a handsome and functional couple, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Olive wood. :)
Thanks for the info. :) It surprises me how much "upgrading" the wood dresses up an Opinel!

Full size. :)

Didn't pay much attention to the recipe. Found it after I made mine because I knew I couldn't be the first to make such a delicious sandwich. I noticed the recipe calls for "Less Sodium" Spam. I never buy that. Or "less sodium" anything, for that matter. I sliced my Spam into 10 slices and used 2 for the sandwich. I think I have made 8 slices out of a can, but 10 makes for better size slices.
1TIy6iY.jpg
Thanks for the info, Vince. :) I think the recipe advised cutting the Spam lengthwise into 4 slices!

5K Qs 5K Qs - Thank you G.T. Some Denim Micarta feels like Micarta. This Eski’s Denim Micarta feels like a old favorite pair of Jeans.

Interesting. I did the same thing. I exposed the RR Canoe to light and ran to the nearest, darkest room. What fun.:)

View attachment 1167804
Harvey, thanks for the tactile info about your denim micarta Northwoods. :) And I laughed at your canoe behavior; kids these days! :rolleyes:

International Knife this week is a Douk-Douk:
d-d.dock1.jpg

Big Knife this week is a 1967 Buck 110 (thanks, Ter):
110.mark.1:2open.jpg

Watchpocket Knife this week is a Rough Rider dogleg mini canoe:
dogleg.minicanoe.mark.2open.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a MOTS Imperial jack that's probably older than I am:
imp.equalend.dock.2018.jpg

- GT

Hey guys, been awhile since I’ve posted, the pics you’ve all been postin’ have been spectacular. Nearly every knife you all have been puttin’ up makes me want it. Unfortunately my appetite for knives isn’t supported financially by my income. :) So vicariously through you I get to enjoy the knives I don’t have or can’t afford. Just wanted to say thanks :)

I just killed off a fine bottle of cognac and notice the labeling was pretty neat so I added to my BFC forum Knives’s box to dress it up some. I look at this box every morning when I pick my forum knife for the day. Here’s the box.

IDpKmQx.jpg

And here’s my selection of forum knives.

GsAFIKAh.jpg

Here’s my pick for the day, the 2015 Canal Street Cutlery Shadow Jack, one of the last knives to go out the door before they closed them permanently.

IaddZXSh.jpg

95kqZrlh.jpg

Thanks for the info, Vince. :) I think the recipe advised cutting the Spam lengthwise into 4 slices!
Maybe he bought the small can?
d-d-dock1-jpg.1168260

110-mark-1-2open-jpg.1168261

dogleg-minicanoe-mark-2open-jpg.1168262

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a MOTS Imperial jack that's probably older than I am:
imp-equalend-dock-2018-jpg.1168263
Spectacular totes, Gary.

zVv11BPl.jpg

Hi All, Some great knives. Love this forum.
These two today. The Camillus is my go to. Always in my pocket. Sturdy. Sharp. Only ever wants a touch on the strop to keep it that way.
Good to see another TL-29 lover. What is the other one, a modded TL-29? Like it!
View attachment 1168260

View attachment 1168261

View attachment 1168262

View attachment 1168263

- GT
Itnl,Big,WP&Misc K.t.w...mighty fine GT!

Hey guys, been awhile since I’ve posted, the pics you’ve all been postin’ have been spectacular. Nearly every knife you all have been puttin’ up makes me want it. Unfortunately my appetite for knives isn’t supported financially by my income. :) So vicariously through you I get to enjoy the knives I don’t have or can’t afford. Just wanted to say thanks :)

I just killed off a fine bottle of cognac and notice the labeling was pretty neat so I added to my BFC forum Knives’s box to dress it up some. I look at this box every morning when I pick my forum knife for the day. Here’s the box.

IDpKmQx.jpg

And here’s my selection of forum knives.

GsAFIKAh.jpg

Here’s my pick for the day, the 2015 Canal Street Cutlery Shadow Jack, one of the last knives to go out the door before they closed them permanently.

IaddZXSh.jpg

95kqZrlh.jpg
Well said regarding the disparity between appetite and income.
But your stash of forum knives takes a back seat to none.

View attachment 1168270
Robeson jack with ebony scales, and Camillus TL-29 with black composite.

These 2 are becoming regulars in my pockets .

Harry
That’s a beautiful pair Harry! I’m looking forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks! :) :thumbsup:

Noteworthy black/red pair, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I always enjoy the story of your wonderful old Case!
Thanks Gary! :)

While I was finishing my morning coffee I decided on these two for the day! :D

48379262346_d276cd4f4b_b_d.jpg

img_7407.jpg

Clerk’s Knife and ebony Calf Roper. Going with me to the hospital today as my chemo security knives. Silly, but makes me feel better.

It's not silly at all. I do the same when visiting the dentist. My preferred knife for that is an old Camillus with Rodgers bone that I can stick my hand in my pocket and hang onto.

Best wishes and prayers on that chemo thing, my friend!

I'll be toting these two black covered knives for Friday; a '22-'39 Robeson and a '46-'49 Camillus Scout :)
Both VERY NICE JJ, but that Robeson pocketeze is AWESOME:cool:

Good to see another TL-29 lover. What is the other one, a modded TL-29? Like it!

Itnl,Big,WP&Misc K.t.w...mighty fine GT!

Well said regarding the disparity between appetite and income.
But your stash of forum knives takes a back seat to none.

View attachment 1168270
Robeson jack with ebony scales, and Camillus TL-29 with black composite.
Another great old Robeson and in ebony to boot:eek: Nice Jeff:thumbsup:

That’s a beautiful pair Harry! I’m looking forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary! :)

While I was finishing my morning coffee I decided on these two for the day! :D

48379262346_d276cd4f4b_b_d.jpg
Awesome pair and picture Ron:thumbsup:

Back