What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Well matched and tasteful pairing too :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you so much, fellas!

Carried the the top knives in Rows 1 & 2 in the first below picture as I was cleaning knives and choosing which ones to pack to take with us to the Rendezvous . Lamb and Ram

Others to choose from too .

Chosen and packed and ready to go .

Harry

Harry, your collection overall is something to be in awe over but I have to say, your Stag assortment is what I aspire to someday. It never ceases to impress me.

View attachment 1172735 Carried this today, while I trimmed up some trees on my property...Then it followed me to football practice. I have a good patina going on the bolster.

Is that one of the new Case Barlows in CV and Sawcut? I discovered that the other day and have had one in my cart ever since, I think I will just need to pull the trigger on it.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I've been doing some outside chores and have had these two close by.

Wpyq9R7.jpg

Harry, your collection overall is something to be in awe over but I have to say, your Stag assortment is what I aspire to someday. It never ceases to impress me.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I've been doing some outside chores and have had these two close by.

Wpyq9R7.jpg
Thank you for the very kind words my friend . You did not see all of my Stag , but you did see my best Stag . You are still a young guy and you still have plenty of time to get there . Those are some pretty nice looking knives that you have posted .

Harry

Carried the the top knives in Rows 1 & 2 in the first below picture as I was cleaning knives and choosing which ones to pack to take with us to the Rendezvous . Lamb and Ram

Others to choose from too .

Chosen and packed and ready to go .

Harry
Harry that’s a beautiful collection my friend! :thumbsup: I’m really glad you’re cleaning and oiling those knives because I know for a fact that I left a lot of fingerprints and quite a bit of drool on them when I saw them in person! :rolleyes: If I remember that Case knife roll is double sided. That means you’ve got one side to fill up at the Rendezvous! :eek:

Have a great trip, Ron. Travel safely and treat Miss Pam to at least one nice meal before you blow all of your $$.

You have a great group there, Harry, especially that beautiful bunch of Barlows (not surprised). Travel safely and keep an eye on Half/Stop Half/Stop . He'll be like a sailor on shore leave.
Thanks for the safe travel wishes Stuart! :thumbsup: I can assure you that keeping Miss Pam feed and happy is a top priority! I married way above my pay grade! :D

Awesome combo Ron :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! :) :thumbsup:

@Duckdog : Thanks for the kind words my friend !!!! I will keep a sharp eye on Half/Stop Half/Stop . He is a Good Ol Boy , but he don't get out much .

Harry
That’s not true Harry! ;) I’ve been out all day! :D See y’all on Wednesday! Have a safe trip my friend! :thumbsup: :)

It’s been a busy day. Pam and I took a trip to Knoxville earlier today to do some shopping. I’m catching up with the forum before I grab a bite to eat. I’ve been totin these two from Titusville with me today! I hope y’all have a great weekend! :thumbsup: :D

30429913894_1c39650fac_b_d.jpg

48415439422_9761b0ce4c_b_d.jpg

Back