What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Sure is Vince :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, wishing everyone a very pleasant Sunday :) I'm carrying my pocket-hogging Hartshead Barlow again today, and this gorgeous Canal Street Balloon Whittler gifted to me by a very kind friend :) :thumbsup:

RZn1Xlz.jpg

sfA1LK1.jpg
A couple of great looking knives there. :thumbsup:

Very cool tang stamp, and I love the gnarly pile side stag!

It’s just doing what it was designed to do. These new phones listen to you speak, learn what words you use, and then finish your sentences for you, like a soulmate:D:eek::D

View attachment 1173352 This morning, I’ll be carrying my Grandpa’s old 4 line Camillus EO Jack.
I rarely carry it, but at a bit before 3:00am, I became a Grandpa again, so you see why I felt like totin this one.View attachment 1173349View attachment 1173353
Congrats, Jeff!

@SteveC ~ thank you!

Congratulations, Jeff. :cool::thumbsup:

Congratulations Jeff :) Seems we have a lot to be thankful for on The Porch recently :) :thumbsup:

Thank you JJ.

Congratulations Alan and best of luck!

That's great news Jeff. :)

View attachment 1173380

Congrats, Jeff!

It is a blessed Sunday indeed! Thanks guys.
I introduced her big brother to the porch holding one of Papa’s knives (safely closed!) last year. He is a very proud three year old big bro.
The next generation of porchsters.

Last edited:
Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund Congrats Jeff!! Your grandpa’s Camillus EO is the perfect knife for a very special day for you!

@joeradza Congratulations Alan!

It’s been the same one for the last few days.
Thanks, Nick! I’d carry that one to Alan’s, @joeradza, wedding!

Congratulations Alan. That sure would be a worth knife.

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund - Congratulations Jeff. That EO Jack is A Ok.

@JJ Cahill Thank you kindly JJ. Your two Circa 40s slippies are sweet.

@Âchillepattada - Wonderful Image.
View attachment 1173440
Thanks, my Illinois brother!
Great shot of the ultra rare glass bladed LF!

Congratulations Jeff!! :cool: Fantastic stuff right there my friend! :thumbsup: :D
Thanks, Ron!

Back