What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

New day with a new knife I bought yesterday- certainly going to be my EDC today. OH
Case-61749-L-SS-Mini-Copperlock.jpg

I was recently getting into the habit of totin' a fixed blade, in pocket of on belt, and thought it wood be fun to tote a folder bigger than my fixed blade. Wooden that be nice?

gj1vMk9.jpg

The Case photo-bombing in the foreground is a recent precious remembrance from Half/Stop Half/Stop (Ron is a bit more camera shy than the handsome Case that he left with me.)

BTW, Go, Nats!!
- Stuart

I can see you are a man of exquisite tastes all the way around! OH

SaIH5oP.jpg

I don’t know what it is about Fall, but I seem to drop a slipjoint in my pocket more and more this time of year.
And winter, and spring, and summer...
That’s a beautiful knife.
Just returned from a trip to South Dakota and I am 45 pages behind on this thread :eek:

The sky in SD always grabs my attention.

Carrying these two today.

Great photo of a stunning set of clouds and sun!
Superb cutlery as always.

A pair ‘o lovelies, Dylan

I was recently getting into the habit of totin' a fixed blade, in pocket of on belt, and thought it wood be fun to tote a folder bigger than my fixed blade. Wooden that be nice?

gj1vMk9.jpg

The Case photo-bombing in the foreground is a recent precious remembrance from Half/Stop Half/Stop (Ron is a bit more camera shy than the handsome Case that he left with me.)

BTW, Go, Nats!!
- Stuart
Like seeing your little Cannady, Stuart. Thanks.

Nice stag today, Del

Nice Alan, the Ware is very unique. I had the same Case knife but parted ways with it, wish I had it back. If memory serves it has bronze like pivot washers?
The coin knife by Jeff I lusted after for a long time before I decided to have him make it for me last year. It’s very special and the coin itself has a lot of meaning. The Case was one of the first traditional knives I bought. The “gum fuddy” scales are a favorite of mine, though like many of Case’s knives the jigging is only centralized. I’m not sure about the pivot washers.

gj1vMk9.jpg

BTW, Go, Nats!!
- Stuart
Stuart I’m glad that Texas Jack is seeing pocket and photo time. It’s a great old time pattern. One of the things I like about the 32/032 Jack is that healthy sized pen blade. And they are also a very pocket friendly sized folder. :)

Back