What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

GEC Oil field Jack in Natural Micarta minus the sheepfoot secondary. Mod done by jsdistin:thumbsup:
EbHrfZ.jpg

McGCW8.jpg

Looks exceptional! And a distinct improvement ;) Jeff does really great work:cool:

Thanks, Will

Looks exceptional! And a distinct improvement ;) Jeff does really great work:cool:

Thanks, Will
Thank you Will, and I totally agree about Jeff:thumbsup: typing one handed/one finger, had impingement shoulder surgery at 7:00 am and the nerve block still hasn't worn off:eek: had the other shoulder done 4 yrs ago and it was the same thing with the nerve block...wow that seemed like a long reply with one finger and correcting all the typo's:D

Exceptional pattern Travman, I have a couple as well that are very seldom carried, seeing yours has inspired me to enter into my rotation:thumbsup: I didn't know about the green/emerald acrylic:cool:
Thanks Paul. That green one is on loan from my Brother-in-Law. He loves pocket knives even more than me.

I think the Canoe was the least produced pattern by GEC. So these don’t pop up very often. We would all love to see your Canoes.

Two totes from France both wearing wood for Wednesday; a Le Thiers by Chambriard in Juniper and a Le Provencal by Sabot in Olive. :)

Wondrous wood (and file work), JJ.

Today I’ve got a couple of SFO’s in Ebony from my friend Charlie @waynorth. :)

48346938297_09b7c0cf01_o_d.jpg

Your dark beauties brightened my day, Ron. Made me forget about raking leaves for the county sweep-up.

Well done, Alan (that takes a lot of brass to pull off).

Interesting spey on that handsome Case trapper, Jeff. That'l take 'em off nice and quick!

Thanks, Jack, I've switched to another oldie today, a Robeson stockman.

wQKH2IB.jpg

Sweet strawberry bone, Jeff. Have a safe hunting trip.

Camillus #67 and a Gunstock Jack

d18mWHO.jpg

Both are very nice, Steve.

Simple elegance, Gev. So sinuous!

- Stuart

Thank you Will, and I totally agree about Jeff:thumbsup: typing one handed/one finger, had impingement shoulder surgery at 7:00 am and the nerve block still hasn't worn off:eek: had the other shoulder done 4 yrs ago and it was the same thing with the nerve block...wow that seemed like a long reply with one finger and correcting all the typo's:D
I hope for you that the shoulder healing goes well my friend .

Harry

Back