What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Yesterday and today, working a later shift outside in the rain and drizzle. A little stainless seemed appropriate.

9-CEF88-DB-210-B-45-A5-84-AE-34174-C7-BE502.jpg

Happy My Birthday, everyone! This 57 was a treat to myself, to replace a Grinling I once had and stupidly sold. Pretty nice in the pocket, and it has eclipsed the Churchill as my favorite, being that it is a splitback and all...

49173568163_c580b1408f_b.jpg
Happy Birthday, and a great spit-back to celebrate it.

Lovely bone on that QC !

That fixed blade burl is stunning !
That bone on that slippee is not to shabby either :eek: :thumbsup:

Both knives are top of the heap ( as Frank would croon ) :D

Thanks a lot Stuart!!! You have certainly put together an amazing pair; awesome bone on your Queen with the very cool wood on your Talus!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, guys.

William Rodgers, Sheffield
877CC5D5-958D-4281-9162-63D1355F012B_zpslj9bxuyx.jpeg

F27DEED6-82B1-4B8A-80D0-BDC0CC51FA2E_zpspybkiqxw.jpeg

Very harmonious horn covers there, Harvey.

Camel Classic

Wp6Adii.jpg

Absolutely lovely, Will.

After viewing Harvey's wonderful Rodgers pen I decided to tote a pair; a Crucible sleeveboard pen and a Canton Cut Co pen, both from the 1920s. :)

As almost a barehead myself, I wish I was as handsome as those two, JJ. The picture does them proud.

Can't beat good knives with good backstories, Stuart! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, and I agree, GT. Your two totes below look like they could generate several discussions on their own. Nice selections for any day.

Kingston cattle knife (thanks, Mark):
cattleknife-open-jpg.1243908

Winchester yellow synthetic canoe:
yellow-mark-2open-jpg.1243909

I’m totin these two Traditional Knives today! :D

48599031552_d4c8c2cd3a_o_d.jpg

That's a winning pair of jacks, Ron.

Camillus #70 Cattle knife today

You've got a sweet little dogie, Steve, well at the head of the herd.

- Stuart

Outfitting done well :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Gev:)

Todays back pocket carry was a LT Wright fixed blade in stag and front pocket carry was a Northwoods Lincoln Jack
with camel bone handles. The fixed blade works fine in the homemade back pocket sheath when on my feet all day
like I was today. Handles are a bit fat to sit on comfortably when in back pocket.:DView attachment 1244295

Back