What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A Lamb and a Buck!
S9hDewY.jpg
Heavy Duty Duo. :cool::thumbsup:

Mighty fancy Barlow, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

We seem to be the only ones to be able to buy one of these extraordinary knives my friend . How long have you had yours and how long did it take for you to get it after you ordered it ???? I like the Gold Flake Look under the Ramshorn .

Thank you very much, Harry. From what I have seen there is one more element of the Forum that has it is @WHT (see post 32827 in Guardians of The Lambsfoot!).
Mine bought on the 15th of November 2019, in Belgium and arrived in Portugal on the 22nd of the same month.:):thumbsup:

Carbon Fiber Friday!:D Even though it's my Monday...that just means Monday will be my Friday :confused:;)
This just made me think of the line from Willy Wonka "I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Pencils ready!"

View attachment 1270748
Spent yesterday working on this baby between changing diapers and whatnot. My attempt at a lambsfoot... Friction folder, black walnut handle from a removal I did a while back, mystery blade steel from my mechanic, bolster made from a piece of copper pipe, and the hinge pin made from an old nail.
I love it, including reclaiming the materials! :thumbsup:

A Lamb and a Buck!
S9hDewY.jpg
This photo almost made me go back upstairs and change my totes.
How are the optics on that old soviet scope?

Pairing up the hotshot rookie with a grizzled old vet today.
This Camp knife is sort of a “Missing Link” knife. I have a couple of cattle knives with the brand/tang stamp High Carbon. I was fairly certain they were made by Camillus for Sears, and this one makes that connection. High Carbon tang stamp, and Craftsman blade etch.
I don’t really “need” to carry it since my daily Wenger is in my lfp as always, but what’s “need” have to do with it?View attachment 1271136

Good-looking pair, Tom! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

That's superb wood for ANY day of the week, Tom! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Watch Pocket Knife this week is a Klaas mini canoe:
View attachment 1270850

Big Knife this week is a Rough Rider carbon folding hunter:
View attachment 1270855

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Rite-Edge Barlow:
View attachment 1270851

Peanut-ish Knife this week is a Rough Rider half-whittler:
View attachment 1270864

Thanks GT, much appreciated. Nice carries, but I especially like that big RR :thumbsup:

These two for today. There is a knife show in town tomorrow, I am meeting a few members for breakfast before the show. I picked up this Primble there for a song years ago and it has been going strong ever since, I'll be hunting for something similar. The custom is an Evan Miller, a local knife maker who I believe will also be in attendance. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has in the works for 2020.

Back