What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Another Case today...

F4-C65-D6-B-429-F-4-CDE-A4-FF-8-D7-CEC131814.jpg
I was just admiring mine over an afternoon cup of coffee... :cool::thumbsup:

Gorgeous Knives! OH

Nice Red Sawcut Dylan! :thumbsup:

You guys with these red sawcuts have me super envious, beautiful knives guys.

Capital couple of cutting tools, Dylan! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind compliments, fellas, always appreciated!

My daughter wanted to choose my knife today so she selected the 66 in red bone and since I was wanting to compare a new acquisition with that one anyway, it kind of worked out. This Case I just picked up off the Exchange is in CV, has hollow ground blades (interesting), and a punch instead of a spey blade. Very nice action and an overall very sturdy knife, I think I am going to like this one a lot.

AAR86jh.jpg

tXysU8h.jpg

I decided to carry some Stag today since this day ends with a " Y " . Also decided to carry an Older Knife that I have not carried for some time . So I just reached into my Ol Knives Drawer and came out with this Old Stag Kronenkrebs . This is one that I watched in an Antique store from a while until they agreed with me on a price . All older photos

This is a big heavy solid knife .

Harry

My daughter wanted to choose my knife today so she selected the 66 in red bone and since I was wanting to compare a new acquisition with that one anyway, it kind of worked out. This Case I just picked up off the Exchange is in CV, has hollow ground blades (interesting), and a punch instead of a spey blade. Very nice action and an overall very sturdy knife, I think I am going to like this one a lot.

AAR86jh.jpg

tXysU8h.jpg
Good catch! I've only seen that Case Punch Stockman in cv steel with either amber bone or yellow delrin. It looks good in black. :cool::thumbsup:

AAR86jh.jpg

tXysU8h.jpg
Two beauties there.:thumbsup: That Case looks like a handy pocket companion, love the clip/sheepfoot/punch combo.

Nothing like a robust Case knife to jumpstart the weekend.

Qe4q4AE.jpg

Oy3m81Q.jpg

# CS-TB10364
Case - Tony Bose Collab 2019 Bullnose Trapper in 6.5 Bone Stag
A classically styled folder with a 3-3⁄4" drop point blade and a 3-3⁄4" spey blade of 154-CM stainless at 59-61 Rc. Weighs 6.3 oz. Measures 4-1⁄2" closed.

Some great looking knives posted here lately!:thumbsup:

A very cool looking knife, Harvey!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: (but so was the cookie shot:D)

A Lamb and a Buck!
S9hDewY.jpg
Thank you Dennis. Nice kit, especially the telescope.

JJ Cahill JJ Cahill - Thank you JJ. A couple of fine knives. The bale is a nice touch on the Syracuse Jack.

@Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Great Hartshead and pears Image. The TC scratched Ancient is beyond cool.

@Gevonovich - Thank you kindly, Gev. Had to download the book in order to understand relevance. Excellent image.

Thank you very much JJ, fine pair of S & Ms :) :thumbsup:
Fantastic JJ :) :thumbsup:
Carrying my Hartshead Barlow, along with an Old Friend today :thumbsup:

XrAjPuH.jpg

vDWFS63.jpg
Thank you kindly good Sir!!! Wonderful pear(s) for you today Jack; really like the old pump background with your timeless Barlow, very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. A couple of fine knives. The bale is a nice touch on the Syracuse Jack.
Thank you very much Harvey!!!
c47abcbf-c545-4d65-82bc-b7d8aa11aeec-jpeg.1271495

Newly acquired G. Ibberson, Sheffield.
d7283097-8cd7-4c79-9826-c17928ffadf4-jpeg.1271496
Stunning jigging on your Sheffield lamb; you new G. Ibberson is certainly a mighty fine pen, too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back