What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

jjA9vm9.jpg

Still very much in the honeymoon phase with this Case/Bose WT. Pairing with a Bark River City Knife today. Hope the weekend is off to a good start for everyone.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Great Hartshead and pears Image. The TC scratched Ancient is beyond cool.

Newly acquired G. Ibberson, Sheffield.
View attachment 1271496

Thanks a lot Harvey, congratulations on picking up that Ibberson Ruler Knife, it's in great condition too :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly good Sir!!! Wonderful pear(s) for you today Jack; really like the old pump background with your timeless Barlow, very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, here's a closer look :) :thumbsup:

wzvA7Mf.jpg

pkaf4Gx.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Marbles ram's horn sowbelly stockman:
View attachment 1271685

Lambsfoot of the Week is Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot:
View attachment 1271686

- GT

Looking good Gary :thumbsup:

Notable pair, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

When I see a photo of a single bright red Case, I usually think that the color isn't really my style. But seeing several such knives together, like the trio and duo you gents have posted, gets a powerful mojo mojo going that's kind of hard to resist! :rolleyes::cool::cool:

Thanks, Dean. :) I don't really need another 6347, but I would like a Rogers jigged walnut example, and if I could eventually find that on a 6347, I wouldn't complain! ;):cool::cool:

- GT

Thank you, Gary. I think you have some red in your future. The nice thing about them is if you drop it in the woods, it is easy to find.

Watch Pocket Knife this week is a Klaas mini canoe:
View attachment 1270850

Big Knife this week is a Rough Rider carbon folding hunter:
View attachment 1270855

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Rite-Edge Barlow:
View attachment 1270851

Peanut-ish Knife this week is a Rough Rider half-whittler:
View attachment 1270864

- GT

Another nice group, Gary. :thumbsup:

That is a great photo of your old (ancient) friend, Jack. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Marbles ram's horn sowbelly stockman:
sowbelly-ram-mark-closed-deck-jpg.1271685

Lambsfoot of the Week is Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot:
ij-pile-closed-sun-patio-jpg.1271686

Beautiful knives and very good pictures, Gary.;):thumbsup:

jjA9vm9.jpg

Still very much in the honeymoon phase with this Case/Bose WT. Pairing with a Bark River City Knife today. Hope the weekend is off to a good start for everyone.

Ok where is the really like button? :)

Two new acquisitions for me today. The Remington scout is 1918 - 1932 per the seller. It looks brand new, it is certainly unused. The near-matching federal shields are just a happy accident :).

Ok where is the really like button? :)

Two new acquisitions for me today. The Remington scout is 1918 - 1932 per the seller. It looks brand new, it is certainly unused. The near-matching federal shields are just a happy accident :).

Thank you. I knew that would catch your eye. If I remember correctly, you were the influence that made me add a City Knife to the collection a few years ago. ;)

Nice pair today!

Back