What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Vga6yBC.jpg

Congrats, Tom! :):thumbsup::thumbsup: You're on a roll with this team-colors-carry thing! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup: I may have to hire you to carry some knives for me if I ever back a team that gets to play for a championship! :D

Thanks GT! I feel spoiled right now :). I waited a looooooooooong time for my two favorite teams to climb their respective mountains (35 years for the Blues, 28 years for the Chiefs), and within 8 months they have both reached the summit. In fact I am a little unsure how to feel, certainly lucky. I'll happily carry some black and gold for your Tigers should the occasion arise :D

These two for me today:

Leaving shortly for a couple days afield - bird hunting along the Pee Dee River in Anson County. Got my Dad’s old Buck 321 Bird Hunters Knife with me (and my favorite 16 Ga shotgun - a gift from my wife nine years ago). OH

Buck-321-Bird-Knife-my-Dads.jpg

I'm glad to see someone else who keeps the old shells in use. What are you lookin' for, Bruce? I know that y'all have grouse, quail, and snipe still in season. Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie? Nice old Buck and Filson vest, too.

Lucky find on the Exchange. 2006 Chambriard, Le Thiers Stag Compagnon.
View attachment 1277767

View attachment 1277769

View attachment 1277770

Very nice, Harvey. Good choice.
- Stuart

Twofer Tuesday has got me dropping these in my pockets today. I’ve got a Black Linen Micarta #71 Bull Nose from 2017 and an Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot SFO from 2018. Y’all have a great day! :)

49487057563_73c1791879_o_d.jpg
Nice Twosome my friend .
TwoFor Tuesday ????? Never heard of that before . Too late for me to play that , although I could have with these 2 .

But I have these in my pockets .

Harry

Back