What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Camillus Junior Cattle Knife (#75) - perfect size for loose pocket carry, yet has all the right blades. OH
Camillus-75-Junior-Cattle-Knife.jpg

A little color to brighten my day.

Nice pairing Tom, is that a Farmer? :thumbsup:

Woooo! Good to see that one my friend :) :thumbsup:

Was just carrying this one today :

Then this one arrived and it had to have it's pictures taken on The Box :

Now they are both in the pockets

Harry

Nice to hear you're still getting mail Harry! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Hope your Birthday was a good one.

Thanks Harvey, I have to say I've had a lot better, no presents, one card, spent the day indoors, on my own. But you folks made it a heck of a lot better than it would have been otherwise :) Thanks everyone :) :thumbsup:

JB Ebony Bigun SFO Lamb Foot, resting on a burnt Naan. Consarnit:mad:
View attachment 1312478

Lone Star/USS Texas 86, pile side.
View attachment 1312480

Fabulous pics my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice pairing Tom, is that a Farmer? :thumbsup:

Woooo! Good to see that one my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice to hear you're still getting mail Harry! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey, I have to say I've had a lot better, no presents, one card, spent the day indoors, on my own. But you folks made it a heck of a lot better than it would have been otherwise :) Thanks everyone :) :thumbsup:

Fabulous pics my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! Yes it is a Farmer, which is tied for first with the Pioneer X as my favorite SAK. The orange is in a class all itself for me, by far my favorite color for a SAK :).

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Sounds like the glass is 1/2 full. Better days to come.

I hope so Harvey :)

In honor of Jack Black. Happy Birthday! Here’s to you my friend.
I5ZcIlf.jpg

Thank you kindly my friend, cheers :) :thumbsup:

When things go slow, I go small. Well, today, that is. Cunningham small (6 3/8") caper and 108OT:

t2Aq9sZ.jpg

- Stuart

That's 'SMALL?! :eek: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! Yes it is a Farmer, which is tied for first with the Pioneer X as my favorite SAK. The orange is in a class all itself for me, by far my favorite color for a SAK :).

Nice :) When I first came here, I think I was looking for a Vic Cadet in sunburnt orange :) :thumbsup:

Back