What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

No, r8shell, but the perspective in that picture is misleading. They aren't melon tester size. Here they are with some real melon/citrus/sausage testers:

N7qJb2D.jpg

gzPLmK2.jpg

The Wilson Sausage tester is 10 1/2" OAL. I toted the yellowish one today; it was a pleasure.

- Stuart
Oh, I see now. The proportions and perspective fooled me. Those are Grape Testers. :p:D

No, r8shell, but the perspective in that picture is misleading. They aren't melon tester size. Here they are with some real melon/citrus/sausage testers:

N7qJb2D.jpg

gzPLmK2.jpg

The Wilson Sausage tester is 10 1/2" OAL. I toted the yellowish one today; it was a pleasure.

- Stuart
You never cease to amaze buddy! :thumbsup: Stay safe Stuart! :)

Thanks, Ron. I completely agree! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yesterday I was sitting on the front porch in shorts and a t-shirt. Today it snowed most of the morning. :confused: We got about 3.5” of snow, or just shy of one Bull Nose, if you prefer that unit of measurement. :D

7Uej66r.jpg

FUdY7ED.jpg
Cool photos Barrett! :thumbsup: Literally speaking! ;) :D

Very cool carry choices for Easter; I always love to see a wonderful Sheffield la
Thanks JJ! :) :thumbsup:

Thought I'd start the week with a couple of my favorites GECs. :)
Two fine GEC's this morning JJ! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks a lot Ron, been a while since I carried the S&M Heritage Jack, the horn has expanded a little in storage, so it fits the scales better now :) Hope you had a good one too my friend :thumbsup:

Great to see your Radiant again Ron, and the fancy Trapper is a beauty :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, The Porch sure is busy at the moment! Hope everyone is comfortable, and enjoying the extra time here ;) Stay safe, and have a good week :thumbsup:

My Greedy Threesome today, Unity Lambsfoot, Winchester Bull-Head, and @paulhilborn 's boyhood Olsen (as you can see, that's an old pic! :D) :thumbsup:

fXFvHL0.jpg

Xer6jjm.jpg

rGcBstc.jpg
Thanks Jack! :) I was mistaken on your S&M because I thought it was Ebony. :confused: The Horn must be very black! A very nice trio for today Jack. :thumbsup: It's always a treat to see your Unity! :D :thumbsup:

Good representation of me and my current situation. It's not the best looking. I have much nicer ones. It's missing the finger guard. In these days we've learned to get by with just the necessities. But, it's got solid walk and excellent snap. And, "it will cut."IMG_2873_copy_991x724.jpg

In my view, one of GECs greatest releases. Deeply impressive build quality, interesting variation of shields and scales plus a 3 blade version for those who need it. Feel very fortunate to have got the three I wanted-particularly in view of the shut-down. Did go after a Stag in a half hearted way, but the dealer did not respond to my e-mail enquiries(plural)disappointed but it was meant to be. Never been so wild about GEC Stags after they implemented the shield free zone anyway ;)
I agree the 62’s are such a joy in hand along with being such a beautiful pattern imo. It is my most carried Gec to date and that says a lot. Sorry the Stag was out of reach for you but I hope your enjoying the ones you have to their fullest :)

Back