What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

BA42-B96-F-14-F5-45-DA-8415-E072387486-E7.jpg

Went home for lunch and came back with this. Tried to give it to my kiddo but she turned it down. Took pics to sell it and the Mrs. says she would rather I didn’t sell it. For some reason they want me to have it more then I do...we made a deal that I would reserve final judgement until it comes back from Case. View attachment 1335229

:eek::eek: Your daughter turned it down?? Can I have it despite being the wrong gender and not a relative :D:D

I think you MUST send it to CASE for fixing, a costly knife like that should not have faults because nobody will ever be satisfied with it. Once it's fixed then YOU must decide;) Your womenfolk don't have the experience in this particular Dept. ;) In the end, it will prove its worth:thumbsup:

Went home for lunch and came back with this. Tried to give it to my kiddo but she turned it down. Took pics to sell it and the Mrs. says she would rather I didn’t sell it. For some reason they want me to have it more then I do...we made a deal that I would reserve final judgement until it comes back from Case. View attachment 1335229

I live in PA & the way it looks businesses in that part of Pennsylvania are reopening on Friday, so I'd contact Case ASAP & see about getting it fixed. It may be that you'll never be happy with it, even after it's fixed. If that's the case I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it in the classifieds here.

:eek::eek: Your daughter turned it down?? Can I have it despite being the wrong gender and not a relative :D:D
I’m pretty sure she turned it down because she wants me to have it. I get a wild hair now and then and buy something nice for myself but almost always return it or sell it then buy something for one of them.I am pretty sure they have decided it’s my turn...

I live in PA & the way it looks businesses in that part of Pennsylvania are reopening on Friday, so I'd contact Case ASAP & see about getting it fixed. It may be that you'll never be happy with it, even after it's fixed. If that's the case I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it in the classifieds here.

thats good news as long as it’s safe for them. I have reached out to them a couple times in the last two weeks. Hoping to hear back soon.

Beautiful photo! Beautiful knives Dylan! Well done my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Thank you, Ron! I've become accustomed to moving the camel bone knives along when I get them. These two have stuck around though - I think my daughter has a claim on that Aqua Toothpick. :D

I’ve got two picked for today. I’ve picked them because they are both Feel Good knives. :thumbsup: The Arno Bernard Galago was a surprise gift from my good friend Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer . It has WartHog Tusk handles and N690 blade steel. The Ironwood and Damascus Lambsfoot is a limited SFO from my friend Jack @Jack Black. :) :thumbsup:

49862704076_2bbfa08546_o_d.jpg

Beautiful pair of knives! That's a fantastic gift from Harry, I've been eyeballing those blades for awhile now. Your picture isnt making it any easier to resist.

He sure did Ron :) :thumbsup:

Nice colours Bill :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Gary :)

I keep forgetting to post what I'm carrying today :rolleyes: My Hartshead Barlow, @gunstockjack 's Watchpocket Barlow, and a Kaufmann FB :thumbsup:

nUGPTAn.jpg

maETWCk.jpg

0Osx8FB.jpg

A fine trio, Jack! I especially like the Stag on that old Skinner.

These two for me today.

VU0ApOb.jpg

These today :

Thanks Ron .

Harry
Nice photos Harry! You’re welcome my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Thank you, Ron! I've become accustomed to moving the camel bone knives along when I get them. These two have stuck around though - I think my daughter has a claim on that Aqua Toothpick. :D

Beautiful pair of knives! That's a fantastic gift from Harry, I've been eyeballing those blades for awhile now. Your picture isnt making it any easier to resist.

A fine trio, Jack! I especially like the Stag on that old Skinner.

These two for me today.

VU0ApOb.jpg
Those are two very well colored Camel Bones. You may want to hold on to them to keep that girl happy Dylan! Harry and Nancy are super nice folks. We’re honored to have them as friends! That’s another beautiful pair you’re sporting today! :) :thumbsup:

Back