What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you Pal. Impossible to pick the one of your three carrys, that I like the most.

Laguiole en Aubrac “Ancestral.” Wood from the Region.
View attachment 1335248

View attachment 1335249

Thank you kindly Harvey, two fantastic pics my friend :) :thumbsup:

A fine trio, Jack! I especially like the Stag on that old Skinner.

Thanks Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack; believe me it's certainly a task to recall the day/date/year? lately!:eek:

Extraordinary choices for today!:thumbsup::cool::cool:

I really like the way these two look together. :)

Sincere thanks JJ, I also like the way those two look together, two great knives and a lovely photo too :) :thumbsup:

These Three for Three(fer) Thursday

Nice trio John, and excellent work on that sheath buddy :) :thumbsup:

Mid afternoon here, and I'm only just getting time to post :rolleyes: Hope everyone is doing OK :thumbsup:

Toting these three today, 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot, small Queen Trapper (thanks JohnDF JohnDF ), and a Frost's of Mora Lapplander 115 :thumbsup:

z1HEFYZ.jpg

GZ2jR1c.jpg

ut80cHF.jpg

SIUYHTj.jpg

Not so funnily, I guess, I like the Case because it's a big jack I got for $2.50, but I like the Boker less well because it's a stockman that's missing a blade and I spent something like $65 on it.
The early Buck Buck 303 today, and a jack, but which jack? 11:00 am and I'm almost decided.
jcPUmV8.jpg

Skipped a couple days due to my carpal tunnel flaring up.
I have to dial it back a bit sometimes, which is hard since I really enjoy this place.. just can't keep up with the pace of this thread right now.

The Moki is proving to be a great friend. Like a new album you have to play a few times before realizing just how good it is.

Moki by Pine Moon, on Flickr

Back