What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Fantastic photos of both the knife and the bluejay Gev.
Much appreciated Sir ! My back hurts from staking out the bird bath :rolleyes: trying to get some shots of the new arrivals to the Jay family.

49868083906_f1104354b9_c.jpg

Last edited:
We were able to buy some Yeast yesterday so this morning I made some bread in the bread maker .

Then spent some time bird watching

The Orioles have been around for a few days now .
And I have these in my pockets again today .

Harry
I’m glad y’all finally found some yeast Harry! Beautiful bread, beautiful birds and pretty good looking knives! You’re doing okay my friend! :thumbsup: :D

I love the stag and bolsters on the outlaw jack, makes for a handsome knife all around. Nothing shabby about the horn lambs foot either.:thumbsup:
Thank you for those kind words Greg! :)

I'm totin' and paying attention to the small things in life today. A Case 6233 small premium pen (2 5/8" 1970) and a Rohm double derringer.

GjM0xN0.jpg

z5q3EkG.jpg

CxPhNe4.jpg

Apologies for the flare and glare on the blades - quick outdoor shots are not my forté.
- Stuart
Two blades and two shells! That’ll probably be enough in most cases Stuart! :)

I put this cmp154/burlap Micarta Buck 110 together this week. Took the afternoon off and packed the kids out fishin' at a little oasis in the desert to catch lizards, bass, bluegill and a couple geocaches. More days should be like today

View attachment 1336232
View attachment 1336233
The best thing you can give your kids is Time my friend . I just really like your photo of them fishing .

Harry

We were able to buy some Yeast yesterday so this morning I made some bread in the bread maker .

Then spent some time bird watching

The Orioles have been around for a few days now .
And I have these in my pockets again today .

Harry
I sent my overflow orioles up your way, Harry. Buncha jelly guzzlin leeches. Lucky for them, they’re so fun to watch.;)
Nice couple of Tennessee hand-me-down pocket knives, too!:D

I sent my overflow orioles up your way, Harry. Buncha jelly guzzlin leeches. Lucky for them, they’re so fun to watch.;)
Nice couple of Tennessee hand-me-down pocket knives, too!:D
Just keep sending them my way my friend . We just saw our first Hummingbird of the spring today plus a Scarlet Tanager . Yes , those are some very nice Hand-me-downs . I really like them a lot .

Back