What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

1OP1OCG.jpg

dRLOZRL.jpg

Good morning y’all! I hope all of you Porch Dwellers are doing well today! It’s going to rain here today. For the weekend it’s going to be mid 30s to high 50s. I’m going to start stripping the 43 year old decking and hand rails off my 12 x 12 deck. I found all new Trex railings and post covers on close out a couple of years back. The decking and stairs will all be 2by pressure treated. If it lasts another 43 years I’ll let someone else do the job next time. ;) These three will be close at hand while it’s raining. :)
49869473573_b075999a39_o_d.jpg
:thumbsup:
Ron, I’m doing the same thing with my deck right now. Good luck with your deck. BTW, Trex is made here locally in Winchester, VA.

If you can remember, I sure would enjoy seeing that Arno Bernard up close at the next Rendezvous.

Last edited:
1OP1OCG.jpg

dRLOZRL.jpg

Ron, I’m doing the same thing with my deck right now. Good luck with your deck. BTW, Trex is made here locally in Winchester, VA.

If you can remember, I sure would enjoy seeing that Arno Bernard up close at the next Rendezvous.
Travis when I saw your photo of that beautiful #92 this morning I immediately thought that you had snuck on my deck to take that photo! :eek: I bought the Trex post covers, caps, bases, deck railings and stair railings on clearance. I’m going back with 2X pressure treated for the decking and stairs. I didn’t know Trex was made in your area. That’s great. You will definitely get to see my Arno Bernard at the next Rendezvous! Whenever that is! :rolleyes:

Good morning y’all! I hope all of you Porch Dwellers are doing well today! It’s going to rain here today. For the weekend it’s going to be mid 30s to high 50s. I’m going to start stripping the 43 year old decking and hand rails off my 12 x 12 deck. I found all new Trex railings and post covers on close out a couple of years back. The decking and stairs will all be 2by pressure treated. If it lasts another 43 years I’ll let someone else do the job next time. ;) These three will be close at hand while it’s raining. :) :thumbsup:

49869473573_b075999a39_o_d.jpg
That is a quite a pocket full my friend .Please be careful with the Rusty Hardware .

Harry

Back