What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Part of Friday’s carry one of my favs no doubt .
XxIigHj.jpg

Thank you JJ, it's a knife I really enjoy using, great steel :) :thumbsup:
I'll bet, very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Excellent pairing my friend, I hope you don't have too much work to do :thumbsup: Cool Farmer :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone's week is going OK :) Going with my Hartshead Barlow again today, and I think I'm going to copy JJ, and carry my Vic Farmer, though it's just the standard model :) :thumbsup:

sCp2Ptn.jpg

BV8vclY.jpg
Thank you very much Jack!!!
Very sweet pairing; I really dig the shot of your HHB biting that tree, a couple of great outdoor shots!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wow Gev, your wonderful Camillus just jumped out of the screen; awesome!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
A pair of Northfield's today

Ls6wIDq.jpg
Those two beauties look mighty fine together Steve!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Another beautiful day here at Woodchuck Manor. This is the gift from @rishma ’s GAW. Wonderful knife.
4ySc899.jpg

Another great pic too Dave :thumbsup:

These two for me today. I hope everyone is well.

yzu57Sa.jpg

Nice Dylan :thumbsup:

I'll bet, very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much Jack!!!
Very sweet pairing; I really dig the shot of your HHB biting that tree, a couple of great outdoor shots!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A couple of red boned jacks from Case and GEC for today. :)

Thank you very much JJ, those two go well together, couple of great-looking Reds :thumbsup:

Still stuck on my Hartshead Barlow here, and pairing it with an Old Friend today :) Have a good Friday folks :thumbsup:

dEqHqHo.jpg

iqBM06b.jpg

Only just the MAM Operario sheepsfoot is in my pocket.
The RR603 large stockman, (BTI) Old Timer 25OT, Marbles MR278 Demo knife, and (Victorinox) SAK "Signature" (on key ring) are in the Rollator's tote bag.

My new (somewhat warmer) "old man" pants have a teeny tiny pocket, and no belt loops. However, being (somewhat) warm is a nice change.
It seems the A/C is hyper active and is either out of, or refusing it's medication(s).

Mid-day swap. Stopped and checked out a yard sale on the way to the supply house this morning. Found this little beauty tossed in a box with about 30 beat up knives marked $5.00 each.
Paid my 5 spot and cleaned it up over lunch. Was a freaking mess. Actually had dirt in the well. 20 mins with a paper towel, some flitz, wd40, air compressor and a couple drops of 3in1 reveals a knife that was obviously carried but other then the dirt I can find no evidence it was used. View attachment 1344303
Well Clay, I guess that made your day! :cool: That’s one of the good ole boys too! :thumbsup:

That’s a really nice piece of Osage Orange on that 29 Greg! :thumbsup: :)

Back