What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Ace pairing Dylan :cool: :thumbsup:

Carrying my Hartshead Barlow, and a random choice from James Howarth :) Stay safe folks :thumbsup:

xvaR6vK.jpg

irH1UgY.jpg

Thank you, Jack! Fine choices today - I like the horn on that Howarth and the old watch piques my interest as well.

Puukos are really growing on me! Thanks a lot, Dylan.

BTW, very cool coffee cup!

Thank you, Jeff. I might have already mentioned what sort of cup this is (Kupilka - made in Finland | sort of a modern day Kuksa) - it has become a favorite of mine. I hope to make my own eventually if I can find a good burl to carve. Puukos are wonderful knives - I find them to be delightful.

Wonderful pairing and photo Dylan! :)

Hope y'all are safe and well on this Tuesday morning! :) I'm carry two this morning. I've got one of my Jack Black Guardians SFOs from 2019. It's an Ironwood model and it's nicknamed Stan. ;) I'm also carrying ole Red. A Northfield Barlow SFO from Mike at Collectors Knives. This one is from the first run of singles with the original style clip blade. :D :thumbsup:

46519230665_8430b78946_o.jpg

Thank you, Ron! I love both of your knives but that deep red sawcut steals the show - I do love some good red sawcut...

Continuing with something similar to yesterday's choices, just switched it up a bit.

ry42hFu.jpg

Nice! The more I see these Castle Burg knives the more I like them. Hopefully they're around for a while because I have some other commitments to take care of before I buy another knife. I also like the single blade stockman knife in this series.
Thanks man! I’m very happy with it and would like to add a few more. But like you I have to shift around my priorities and for some reason the knives almost always win :D

Ron,
Yes we do. Any excuse I can find to “ fly the colors” I do!
:thumbsup: :)

Thank you, Ron! I love both of your knives but that deep red sawcut steals the show - I do love some good red sawcut...

Continuing with something similar to yesterday's choices, just switched it up a bit.

ry42hFu.jpg
Thanks Dylan! That Red Sawcut is a sweetheart! :thumbsup: Your selections for to are very complementary to each other! Two distinct blades, both classic! Well done on the photo my friend! :)

Back