What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Queen #10 and a Eureka Jack today

hdv0ulC.jpg

@Peregrin Thanks Gary, it's pretty wet & windy but it's always great to get out here, cat appreciates the trip too.;) Got a tedious hospital appt. tomorrow, 3 hour drive there and back so better try and sleep, but I'm an Owl and like it late late, never was a Lark-getting up early or going to bed early uh uh :D:eek:

I tell you, if I were that T.Rex I wouldn't be letting go of that Stag tidbit:D Very fine Lloyd:cool:

Sticking with this again today. Found a new love for this one recently, and I had considered getting rid of it just a few months ago. Funny how my tastes change when the wind blows (or the humidity rises).

B3eyDY2.jpg
I just love the looks of that knife!
I am waiting for my black micarta s35v to come back from Buck. I’ve wondered a lot lately if it will be the knife that drives the stockman from my pocket...

I just love the looks of that knife!
I am waiting for my black micarta s35v to come back from Buck. I’ve wondered a lot lately if it will be the knife that drives the stockman from my pocket...
I hope you like it a lot when it gets back to you! I've looked at those micarta s35vn models a lot since they came out, just never pulled the trigger. The 501 does look good and it fits my hand nicely.

As a side note, I've also got the forum buck 301, with the same steel as my 501. I've gone back and forth between the two. Both great knives, but at the moment I think the 501 is just more comfortable. Subject to change if the sun rises again, of course.

Back