What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Happy Monday, folks!

ETlpB6O.jpg

A belated Happy Birthday Stuart :) Nice that you got all those fireworks ;) :thumbsup:

And the closer one gets to a big city, the more “ambient gunfire” one hears...

Happy and many returns, my friend!

Happy Birthday, Stuart. :):thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Stuart !

A belated Happy Birthday Stuart! :D I wish you many more my friend! Hope y’all had an enjoyable day and a great visit with family and friends! :) :thumbsup: The fireworks display was great! Here’s a photo my daughter took through her apartment window.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Stuart. Cheers!

Lots of thanks to all y'all. Yes, Jeff @Amir Fleschwund , true dat. As @Half/Stop Ron's daughter has learned, DC gets blazing early and late. We had fabulous pre-4th fireworks/friendly gunfire on July 4,albeit 1-2:00 am. I kinda enjoyed the enthusiasm.
- Stuart

I walked Loki is the park behind our house today to keep out of the hot sunshine. At the base of an older oak, I found a cluster of Chicken Mushrooms. I forsake the Case peanut in my pocket to retrieve an Old Hickory parer from the house. From oak to saute' prep, 10 minutes.

3CgoUz8.jpg

- Stuart

It looks just the ticket JJ :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack; those little Wharncliffe blades were perfect!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Morning folks, hope you all had a great weekend :thumbsup: Starting off the week with these two :thumbsup:

LfTmu6m.jpg

P6i6rA5.jpg
Outstanding pair to start the week; the lamb and sheep blades are two more mighty handy designs!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Happy to see you liking your F&F PC. It’s a beaut. Love the background. Makes for a smashing image.
Thanks so much, Harvey!!!
ére David Stag Lamb Foot.
df171598-75fe-4401-aae3-5af58b675d00-jpeg.1372742

Saddled up and moving on.
0d181751-667f-499e-9e3b-78674de8c703-jpeg.1372743
Madison Barlow.
Extraordinarily set up and lensed images of your two marvelous totes today; the textures are just exquisite!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jack it’s great to see your Ebony Speaker Jack. A pattern that doesn’t seem to get a lot of publicity here. Always a pleasure to see your beautiful Sambar Hartshead SFO! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks a lot Ron, I should carry the Speaker Jack more often :) :thumbsup:

Great pairing mate :thumbsup:

A great start, Jack. Guaranteed to put a smile on one’s face.:)

Thank you Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic photos Dan :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack; those little Wharncliffe blades were perfect!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Outstanding pair to start the week; the lamb and sheep blades are two more mighty handy designs!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really like these two GEC slicers for today; love their blade grinds. :)

Thanks a lot JJ, it's great to see that superb pair again :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone's week got off to a good start :) Along with my Hartshead Barlow, I'm carrying a Random Tuesday IXL Serpentine Jack :) :thumbsup:

rZ4SFsu.jpg

pPEF3Yj.jpg

I like your knives Greg and I am also admiring your Slips . What kind of CORD are you using to close the edges of the Slips ??? Is that old Bow String ???

Harry
It's waxed artificial sinew, Harry. A nylon or poly multi strand thread, it is extremely strong and last for years. Moisture from sweat, water, etc is no match for the stuff. :thumbsup:

Back