What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

oWXGIar.jpg

Good lookin' trapper, Vince! I assume that's a full size trapper, or those HH are much smaller than I thought! :D I have a mini like that one. I think it was the first Case I bought. Great knife that sadly doesn't get much pocket time any more.
Thanks, Matt. Yes, full size trapper. The barlow is just over 3 1/2", just slightly larger than a mini trapper.

Thank you Jack, a formidable pair your totin today:thumbsup:

Carrying Lamb and Bull today;)
K55pr8.jpg

Many thanks Paul, that's another fantastic pair there you're carrying today my friend :) :thumbsup:

The smell of 35s and 74s is on the air so I brought out my meager examples - having carried a large Coke Bottle for the past month, these feel rather diminutive by comparison.

Pc454vA.jpg

They must do Dylan! :D Beautiful knives though :thumbsup:

For Wednesday:
ZUMVPIL.jpg

Nice pairing Vince :thumbsup:

I just don't seem to be able to kick my Hartshead Barlow out of my pocket! :eek: :thumbsup:

rjonprS.jpg

Feeling up to the wood Wednesday challenge. I won’t touch my cocobolo #93 yet, but heres a not-often carried large stockman In red sycamore for my trip out to the cube farm. It will be 75 degrees F, dry and fluorescent. Hope I won’t need to castrate anyone today, but I’m prepared. Soon I’ll have a new “wood Wednesday” GEC to carry; special thanks to @jsdistin for his continued work on that front. The excitement mounts!
9QWwHVv.jpg

Back