What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

bHjJZSU.jpg

Rainey day today here . Carried this one .

Harry
It doesn’t get much better that Harry! :D :thumbsup:

I'm finding it so hard to kick my Hartshead Barlow out of my pocket :rolleyes: Adding a Random Tuesday AGR Wharncliffe today though ;) :thumbsup:

BRqlOnu.jpg

GZFh6zM.jpg
Very nice straight edge duo Jack! Great bone on the AG Russell! :) :thumbsup:

Stunning stag pair, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks for the confirmation, Ron. :)
Thanks for the compliment on my stag selection Gary! You’re welcome my friend! :) :thumbsup:

66 Calf Roper and 74 Stallion yesterday and again today.
View attachment 1436280
The Cougar Clawed Bone on your #74 has mellowed nicely! :thumbsup: A nicely paired duo Greg! :) :thumbsup:

Pam gives two :thumbsup::thumbsup: on this photo Travis! :cool: :D

Happy Birthday to Prester John Prester John and @cudgee! :) Many more my friends! :thumbsup:

Splendid photo, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::cool: That teardrop looks rather fish-like with the pond in the background. ;)

Looks great! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I hope you don't get in trouble for carrying an XX-rated knife to church! :eek:;)

- GT

Thank you, Gary. I think two Xs is OK, that only means girl. :D

Today I learned that 6:00am is darn early for hot yoga! Lambsfoot Jack today with Cowbell.
Nice choice for the day, Mike!
6:00 AM is too early for much of anything! I just googled hot yoga! Yikes! No thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting some rain today. It'll be snow soon enough!
Making the Costco run today with these two.
My newest little fixed blade, a Boker Nessmi, and a Trapper for Tuesday made by Joel Chamblin.
31QYy6d.jpg

For TC Tuesday, I'm carrying my Scratted Ancient one.

View attachment 1436318

Always good to see Dean, what a special knife :) :thumbsup:

Today I learned that 6:00am is darn early for hot yoga! Lambsfoot Jack today with Cowbell.

zuBPdV0.jpg

:eek:! Fantastic pairing Mike :) :thumbsup:

Nice choice for the day, Mike!
6:00 AM is too early for much of anything! I just googled hot yoga! Yikes! No thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting some rain today. It'll be snow soon enough!
Making the Costco run today with these two.
My newest little fixed blade, a Boker Nessmi, and a Trapper for Tuesday made by Joel Chamblin.
31QYy6d.jpg

Got to agree with you Gary! :eek: Rain here too, I got soaked earlier! o_O Stellar pairing my friend :) :thumbsup:

Back