What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Bailed non-SAK this week is a spearpoint Cannon:
View attachment 1436644

Nice knife GT :) I'd forgotten about that funny little thing, I can't remember what it's called now :D :thumbsup:

This guy is predicting a mild one for us. It won't hurt my feelings any.
ZgEW9Bt.jpg

Beautiful stag Gary :) :thumbsup:

Thought I'd treat myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day :rolleyes: Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Ej2g0ov.jpg

A9OpIjy.jpg

Do Douk-Douks come in different sizes? That one looks huge to me! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup: (Or is the hand quite small? ;))

Crock Pots, one of the greatest inventions of all time.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Agree, but I need my microwave oven more! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very cool "triple jack" picks for you today Gary; your "LambShark" is quite an interesting pattern!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for your encouragement, JJ. :)

You always have something different Gary :) :thumbsup:
Y2TRSQr.jpg

dYfmzhg.jpg
My rotation schedule is designed to keep me "out of a rut". ;):thumbsup::D
Praiseworthy pair of knives, Jack, and interesting "church key"! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Two weekends ago, my daughter and some of her friends rented a lake cabin in Minnesota, and one of their activities was a taste test competition among a bunch of "cheap beers". Grain Belt came out the winner (Hamm's was second, I think.)

Today I carry this little Case Peanut in stag.
Your stag peanut is a champion, José! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

206, and 881 today. In autumn leaf colors.
Sort of.View attachment 1435830View attachment 1435831View attachment 1435832Coffee’s good this morning, thinking about what’s for breakfast.
Auspicious autumnal colors, Jeff! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

I’m an aspiring cattle baron.

View attachment 1435833
I'd say you've moved beyond "aspiring" and have "arrived" as a genuine C.B. :cool::cool::thumbsup:

vTv6P3q.jpg

Thought a Spanish navaja (by José Antonio Herreros-Gómez of Albacete) would be appropriate for Columbus Day.
That's a wonderful photo, Vince! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
And belated Happy 60th Birthday! :):thumbsup::cool:

I am traveling to South Dakota for vacation starting this Thursday, and am trying to decide which knives to bring along. Pardon the pun but I think these two will make the cut :).
Have a safe and enjoyable vacation, Tom! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
(Be careful: the Dakotas are high on the recent COVID "hot spots" lists. :()

New RR small stockman today.
RSxQs5c.jpg
Congrats on the new RR stockman! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I like "the cut of its jib" with the rounded bolsters, almost sunk joints, and the low-riding sheepsfoot.

Your Case stag peanut is gorgeous, Gary.
Thanks, Dean. :)
The same can be said of your Barlow! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I have one just like yours that I should carry more. I'm working on a new 60-week rotation; maybe I can make some modifications that get more carries for some knives that were "under-carried" during the previous schedule.:rolleyes:

Dream machines, Dee!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Tossed these two Schrades in my pocket to start the week. :)
Honorable heritage you have, JJ! :cool::cool:;)

Sounds delicious :). That's quite the description :D.
I must have been influenced by a recurring "skit" on the old Hee Haw TV show, where the cast chants, "What's for dinner, Grandpa?" and Grandpa Jones recites in great detail the country delicacies on the menu. :D

Uh oh! Just looked out the window, and it's started to snow!
That means it's the last day with the 29! August 22nd to October 12th. Was a good run, but I'm kind of looking forward to picking out something different tomorrow :D
Not a weather report that thrills me in the first half of October. :(
Look forward to your future weather and knife forecasts, Mike! ;):cool::cool:

Planted garlic and I’m still not done.
a33xNhX.jpg
Splendid knife, Dave! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Carried this Keen Kutter today. Never got to use it, but it was there just in case...
092-B321-A-FBF7-40-DA-B0-B6-EA113480-E248.jpg
Kool Keen Kutter Kattle Knife is a Knockout!! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

I'm finding it so hard to kick my Hartshead Barlow out of my pocket :rolleyes: Adding a Random Tuesday AGR Wharncliffe today though ;) :thumbsup:

BRqlOnu.jpg

GZFh6zM.jpg
Fetching foot of your stag HHB, Jack, and that AG Russell Wharncliffe lockback is unique! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Cool couple of cutters, Jeff; in terms of shape alone, they're almost mirror images of each other! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Packing these two today. My large Pere David Stag Lambsfoot paired with a Random Tuesday MAM. No problem at all with cargo shorts! ;) Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50143850196_f738e33b03_c_d.jpg
Peerless Portuguese/PereDavid pair, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, Gary. It's not a good excuse though!:D
:thumbsup::p

- GT

Do Douk-Douks come in different sizes? That one looks huge to me! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup: (Or is the hand quite small? ;))
They do! This is Le Geant:cool::D For the big apples;)

Not a weather report that thrills me in the first half of October. :(
Look forward to your future weather and knife forecasts, Mike! ;):cool::cool:

Wish I had a better forecast for you today GT... Bit of a surprise looking out the window this morning ;) Thankfully still too warm for it to stick to the roads/sidewalks, and hopefully mostly gone by the end of the day.

7rdefO1.jpg

M&G Cocobolo Boys Knife for Wooden Wednesday, along with the Cowbell today
xHFfXYR.jpg

Back