What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Congrats on the new RR stockman! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I like "the cut of its jib" with the rounded bolsters, almost sunk joints, and the low-riding sheepsfoot.- GT
Thank you! You just summed up exactly why I really like this pattern.:)

That's a wonderful photo, Vince! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
And belated Happy 60th Birthday! :):thumbsup::cool:
Thanks, Gary.

I must have been influenced by a recurring "skit" on the old Hee Haw TV show, where the cast chants, "What's for dinner, Grandpa?" and Grandpa Jones recites in great detail the country delicacies on the menu. :D
In rhyme, if I recall. And the cast's response is "Yum, Yum!"

hdtsBU5.jpg
Great photo and pairing Travis! The smooth white bone is aging very nicely! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Ron. :) Talk of the new 74's coming got this one on my mind and back in my pocket.
Yes sir! I’m hoping for Stag and Ironwood! :D :thumbsup:

Peerless Portuguese/PereDavid pair, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks MAM! ;) Oops! I mean Gary! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood! Here's the last of our cherry and grape tomatoes of the season. I'm going to miss them. At one point I could barely keep up with the yield, and I love tomatoes!
RXrl2Y5.jpg

Brown Mule, for giggles.
What’s that? A sodbuster pattern?
Shapleigh and keen kutter, both schrade made.

View attachment 1436877
Drool worthy!
Another beautiful day in the neighborhood! Here's the last of our cherry and grape tomatoes of the season. I'm going to miss them. At one point I could barely keep up with the yield, and I love tomatoes!
RXrl2Y5.jpg
Feel yer pain. I just chopped up the last of mine for salad the other night:oops:
Not really toting, but using it to peel some apples for the kids lunch

lIDkXcW.jpg
Sox fans make their kids eat the skins to toughen them up. :cool:

My rotation schedule is designed to keep me "out of a rut". ;):thumbsup::D
Praiseworthy pair of knives, Jack, and interesting "church key"! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Two weekends ago, my daughter and some of her friends rented a lake cabin in Minnesota, and one of their activities was a taste test competition among a bunch of "cheap beers". Grain Belt came out the winner (Hamm's was second, I think.)

Fetching foot of your stag HHB, Jack, and that AG Russell Wharncliffe lockback is unique! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thank you for the kind words my friend :) The church-key was a gift from my pal @herder, along with another Minnesota brew Schell's :) Maybe I'll get to taste them one day ;) :thumbsup:

RXrl2Y5.jpg

It was the same with my blackberries this year Gary, but I still have a couple of pounds in the freezer :) Nice photo :) :thumbsup:

Nothing ....

10053384506_03094dee35_b.jpg

Handsome pair Gev :cool: :thumbsup:

Little walk behind Versailles castle ,

50471829301_b1a4d361ae_c.jpg

Â

That is a fantastic photo and my favorite Barlow (it is my avatar).

Thanks, Dean. :)
The same can be said of your Barlow! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I have one just like yours that I should carry more. I'm working on a new 60-week rotation; maybe I can make some modifications that get more carries for some knives that were "under-carried" during the previous schedule.:rolleyes:

- GT

Thank you, Gary. I think that favorites should get more pocket time, but when you have a lot of knives it is difficult to give them all time. 60 week rotation!!:eek::D

Back