What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Stuck in the office all day:confused:

D2-ECCC0-B-D3-EE-46-FB-851-B-6024-BF85-F88-A.jpg

Jon, what’s the model number?
Just because I don’t have any money, it doesn’t mean I can’t daydream:D

That’s a great pairing to keep you company Jon. :cool: Really love that old XX 6207! :thumbsup: Welcome back my friend! :)

:) :thumbsup:

Ron’s got it. 6207, but done in the old school cool way. Beautiful clip with a short pen blade is so much better in my opinion than the way case makes mini trappers these days.

I’ve been hunting a knife that is the same size as the 29 but slimmer and a two blade jack is a winner for me. Bingo.
892347F2-FCC1-406D-98E9-2AA7569862AC.jpeg

Ron’s got it. 6207, but done in the old school cool way. Beautiful clip with a short pen blade is so much better in my opinion than the way case makes mini trappers these days.

I’ve been hunting a knife that is the same size as the 29 but slimmer and a two blade jack is a winner for me. Bingo.
View attachment 1440629
Jon, the older I get the more I appreciate “done in the old school cool way”! ;) :thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

NOOOoooo! :eek: If you're struggling, check out the links in the Guardians thread index ;) That Lambsfoot should sweeten up OK :thumbsup:

Not too manic I hope JJ! :eek: :D What a fabulous pair of knives, great start to any week :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Piano keys for me today :D My Random Tuesday pick was the small Wheatley Brothers Jack, so I thought I'd pair it with a big Lambsfoot SFO ;) :thumbsup:

vFtVbHW.jpg
Thanks for the links, I’m going to give the abrasive compound in the pivot a go before I go and butcher a beautiful knife

Not too manic I hope JJ! :eek: :D What a fabulous pair of knives, great start to any week :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack; I made it out the other end!!!:D
Piano keys for me today :D My Random Tuesday pick was the small Wheatley Brothers Jack, so I thought I'd pair it with a big Lambsfoot SFO ;) :thumbsup:

vFtVbHW.jpg
An outstanding pair of Sheffield prowess; your Wheatley Bros. is quite the cool hombre!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back