What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

hjxGVVC.jpg

sod buster jr.

Toting these two GECs today. :)

Looking good JJ :) :thumbsup:

I finished a couple final details for the girls’ costumes this morning, and I’m carrying their knives today.

Here’s Eleanor’s Nifebrite #71 Bull Nose with the most labor intensive part of her costume:

yTC5K4p.jpg

tgDAt3S.jpg

And Scout’s Scout with a few items that go with her costume:

ShaPbxQ.jpg

Nice work Barrett :D Hope you all had a fantastic time :) :thumbsup:

My wife lets me watch Marilyn Monroe movies.

That's the grown-up approach Vince! :D :thumbsup:

Fabulous pair Gev :) :thumbsup:

I can understand that, Jack. ;):D

:D :thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great Halloween :) I thought I'd pair these two today, my Damascus Lambsfoot and an Issard Violon :) Enjoy your Sunday folks :) :thumbsup:

njv6wRA.jpg

Thanks, Jack, we did! :thumbsup:

Here’s Eleanor in her costume (Barley from the Pixar movie Onward).

uiLfy31.jpg

keoBiCt.jpg

Scout was Dwight Schrute from US version of The Office.

Jgz0Q26.jpg

Absolutely fantastic Barrett! :D Well done to all of you, that is incredible attention to detail in Eleanor's costume! :cool: :) Hope the kids had a great time :) :thumbsup:

Looking good JJ :) :thumbsup:

Nice work Barrett :D Hope you all had a fantastic time :) :thumbsup:

That's the grown-up approach Vince! :D :thumbsup:

Fabulous pair Gev :) :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great Halloween :) I thought I'd pair these two today, my Damascus Lambsfoot and an Issard Violon :) Enjoy your Sunday folks :) :thumbsup:

njv6wRA.jpg
Thank you fine Sir :):thumbsup: Smashing pair yourself :thumbsup: Have a great day !

Thank you fine Sir :):thumbsup: Smashing pair yourself :thumbsup: Have a great day !

Sincere thanks my friend, you too :) :thumbsup:

Went to pick some of the last apples in our orchard and found some wild champignons under a pear tree. Sometimes the less you look for mushrooms, the more they pop up in front of you ...

nWmPRGQ.jpg

Bonus! :) :thumbsup:

Back