What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Probably my picks too John (having seen The Raven and Theatre of Blood quite recently) :cool: But my girlfriend was picking :rolleyes: She is suspicious about me watching Mila Jovovich in anything o_O Mischief Night and Carrie so far :thumbsup:
My wife lets me watch Marilyn Monroe movies.
Another day with the new knife I definitely see more sod busters in the future.
Now I understand.
super sunkin pins, shaggy shield and all.
cfqeFbq.jpg
That is gorgeous!

Very close to pitch dark here so here is my final picture of my spiffy, fancy dancy, curl your toes, and spank your backside Halloween Special gifted to me by Steve Wharn Wharn just for this occasion - HALLOWEEN :). It'll be back for Halloween 2021:eek: probably with new companions.;)

eb5Fuqg.jpg

The knife is a Snack Size. :D
Ha! And the orange delrin is a sure sign of taste and class!

They still sell them. I have to buy them. No one else in my family likes Spam (except one son who is away in college), and I can't eat a whole can by myself. I end up throwing some away.
But candy is better!
Somebody wants to talk to you about your throwing away processed meat products.View attachment 1447289
Another day with the new knife I definitely see more sod busters in the future.
Now I understand.
super sunkin pins, shaggy shield and all.
cfqeFbq.jpg
Only problem is that you started with about the prettiest SB there is!
I guess a more pedestrian version would let you have one to use hard.
The SB is indeed one of the great ones.

@btb01 ~ could be a Schwedler or Crimson King maple.
But Acer Disapointus works:D

@5K Qs ~ appreciate the comments, my friend. Now a word of caution: the phrase “features not flaws” ? In a Domestic Context?
Sure! What could possibly go wrong?o_O

You started me on the quest to find a Solingen made Nessmi, when I saw the excellent photos you posted. I've managed to find one, and now I can not only appreciate the images of the knife, I can appreciate the knife itself. I'm really glad that my search was successful.
I'm so glad you enjoy yours too! It's a knife were both form and functionality couldn't be any better!

You're gonna send me on search too.
That's nice, I bet it would be a great skinner.
The Nessmuk pattern is a great outdoors knife to start with and Jesper Voxnaes being an outdoorsy guy and a master of small knife designs gave this his personal touch. I am very lucky to have the original Solingen version which has been discontinued but Boker recently revived this model as the Nessmi Pro which is considerably cheaper and uses D2 steel but I bet it still makes a great camping knife!

Happy Halloween everyone! I know I’ve been absent from this thread, but I got a little distracted and fell behind... anyway... cut the caps of ten pumpkins with my ESEE 3, the made pumpkins for myself, my son and my niece with the #92. That coping blade is a treasure.
eQaU1X1.jpg

ZiUyRes.jpg

F6KwJq1.jpg

She is suspicious about me watching Mila Jovovich in anything
I can understand that, Jack. ;):D

Have a great time John
Thanks, Jack. Eating way too much csndy.

That’s just a beautiful knife, John! It’s subtle, not too flashy, and just all around fantastic!
Thank you, it's just about perfect I think. :):thumbsup:

Great minds think alike. :cool::thumbsup:

Great looking pumpkins. I was too busy to carve mine tonight. :(

Back