What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

R.I.P. TB...
BkjK7Lx.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1460811 View attachment 1460809 View attachment 1460810

Tony loved to tease me with that hat. It identifies the wearer as a “Registered Coon Ass.“ Anyone from Louisiana will know what that means. Tony was an honorary member of our clan and well loved by many of us down the bayou. He really enjoyed selling knives to people who would use them.

He insisted on putting that “Federal” shield on my Saddlehorn, because I work for the government. As if I would argue with his selection!

Last edited:
Nice jigged bone pairing Ron, two great knives :thumbsup:

I never met Tony Bose, and only had a small amount of interaction with him here on BF, but I'm feeling very sad about his passing, not just because of the loss to his friends and family, but because of the huge hole in the knife world, in terms of his personal knowledge and experience. RIP Tony Bose :( I don't have one of his knives, but I'm going to slip one of the Case-Bose models in my pocket today :thumbsup:

7W0DeHg.jpg

8awZLrm.jpg
Thanks for the compliment Jack! Great photos and knives buddy! :) :thumbsup:

A Scout and a great-looking fixed-blade is a great combination JJ :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack!!! Your previous post was my inspiration!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
I never met Tony Bose, and only had a small amount of interaction with him here on BF, but I'm feeling very sad about his passing, not just because of the loss to his friends and family, but because of the huge hole in the knife world, in terms of his personal knowledge and experience. RIP Tony Bose :( I don't have one of his knives, but I'm going to slip one of the Case-Bose models in my pocket today :thumbsup:

7W0DeHg.jpg

8awZLrm.jpg
Well done pairing; your T. Bose Case (RIP) looks awesome with your lamb!:cool::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back