What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Buck 501 Sqiire

x6oXNCW.jpg

In my pocket I carry this Victorinox alox KL 89.;):thumbsup:

Delightful Dutch Army Knife, José! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I'd like to find one of those someday, considering my Dutch heritage. ;)

You and your Uncle have whipped up a hearty breakfast that I'd eat ANY time of day! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Something a little different to carry this Sunday.
Staying home, doing a little yard work, and watching football.
Cool acrylic, John! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Magnificent Seven, LT!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

One of my favorite Peanuts that you show. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, John. :) It has quite nice wood covers, but I got lucky with the lighting by a summer almost-sunset that really makes it look good! :rolleyes:

Back home now from a memorable deer season.
We only got one deer (we were given another) but this year was quite different from any other I can think of. I shot at an 8 point buck, but missed - nerves got the best of me since it's been a few years since I've been able to go hunting at all. Another guy in our group got it though. I wasn't able to stay at the hunt camp (covid precautions) so I stayed at my sister's house all week. There was an Ontario provincial police officer shot about 15 minutes away from where my wife and I were hiking after the morning hunt. The officer and the guy who shot him both died. On a happier note, my wife and I found out that we'll be having a baby boy in March. Our daughter will be just over three when the baby comes.
JuYC4tM.jpg
Gorgeous peanut that you often post :thumbsup::cool::cool:, and quite a memorable week of deer camp you had! :eek::thumbsup::cool: Congrats on the new son in the making!! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have a Barlow like that; now I need to get an edge like yours has!! Striking! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Toting an old scout with a new, small fixed blade. :)
Killer Kutmaster scout, JJ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Sunday at home, church service on-line and this knife in my pocket (Case Damascus Teardrop).

View attachment 1460247
Splendid Sunday carry, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peanut-like Knife of the Week for me has been this Case mini copperhead:
minicop.mark.wharncliffe.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week has been this Rough Rider medium stockman:
stagmed.pile.3open.2.jpg

Lambsfoot of the Week is this A. Wright & Son stag senator that I won in a GAW from a BF member in Manchester, England. I call the knife Man Jack (thanks, Richard):
MJ.mark.Vback.post.jpg

- GT

Back