What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

With Christmas being officially over now, I grabbed the ol' cull this afternoon.

WqzcaEa.jpg
That’s a real looker.

Happy Boxing Day!
d4ZNwhT.jpg

Also 2nd day of Christmas (getting two turtledoves!), Feast of St. Stephen, and my youngest son's birthday (a quarter-century!).

Great pic Vince :cool: :thumbsup:

Going with these two larger slicers for some light plant trimming chores. :)

You're never knowingly under-knifed my friend :D :) :thumbsup:

Waiting in the car for my wife to finish her returns at the mall.

Looking good John :) :thumbsup:

I guess that's it for another year. Hopefully something a little more 'normal' next year o_O I'm still struggling with my back I'm afraid, but got my Rosewood Big 'Un in my pocket, and a good book to hand. Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

IMG_20201227_091006985.jpg

View attachment 1479646 View attachment 1479644 View attachment 1479645 View attachment 1479643

Merry Christmas!

Ode @willard0341 what a great job you have! I love seeing those photographs on the rivers.

Andrew NewBlades16 NewBlades16 , looks like you had a nice day! Great cigars and great knives, wow!
Harry,
Impossible. I have 6 new ones in front of me and two more on the way. I gave four the men in the each a nice GEC for Christmas.
I'm searching for a 98 camp knife on Antique Autumn jig bone. I mistakenly sold what I had. :(
Happy New Year !!

Will
I'm guessing over 300 right there. You lined them all up like that on the table to oil them all, right? Ha ha ha. Nice collection. Just out of curiosity. Where do you store them in the tubes? Boxes, plastic containers, cabinet drawers?

Outstanding photo, Dan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
For some reason, it reminds me of the legend about animals being able to talk on Christmas Eve. :rolleyes:

The hatchet and the CRKTs are new.
Fp3tpfa.jpg
Congrats on the new edged tools, Jer! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: How do you like that CRKT Daedalus? I had that model on my "wish list" at various dealers, but never moved it to my cart, and then they disappeared. :(

Sorry I'm not posting much at the moment, but my back is bad right now, and it's stopping me sitting at my desk. Have a nice Boxing Day folks :thumbsup:
Sorry to read that you've experienced very little improvement with your back pain, Jack. :thumbsdown::( Never a welcome situation, but especially undesirable during the holidays, I think. I hope and pray you soon get some relief! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Gary.
Merry Christmas and a good year of 2021, for you and your family too, stay safe.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the well-wishes, and same to you, José! I hope 2021 is successful and immunity-filled for you and yours! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Case 6318 for a cold but sunny day. OH
Case_6318_CV_Nine-dot_1981.jpg
Classic and classy Case, Bruce! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks GT and I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Some nice photos there.
Thanks for the kind words, Bill. :) I hope you have a healthy and joyful 2021! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Happy Boxing Day!

jXniZrT.jpg
A couple of regular carries for me today...
Rachel & John, those are a couple of notable post-Christmas pairs! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

GEC #12 Powderhorn Jack has been in my pocket yesterday and today. Old photo of it but it looks the same.

7NecdE7.jpg
Terrific two-blade toothpick, John! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks for the compliment and the absolutely awesome abundance of alliteration.:)
It's fun, isn't it? :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Happy Boxing Day!
d4ZNwhT.jpg

Also 2nd day of Christmas (getting two turtledoves!), Feast of St. Stephen, and my youngest son's birthday (a quarter-century!).
Boxing Day! Good one, Vince! :p:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you. I've practiced on Rough Riders (thanks, 5K Qs 5K Qs for sending me some last year) and felt brave enough to go for it on the Case.
So happy I can be a patron of the arts; who'da thunk it?? ;):cool::thumbsup:

Still carrying my first Case stag, probably won’t be my last.
View attachment 1479965
View attachment 1479966
That's some great stag for Case! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Is that a mini trapper or full-sized? Really handsome!

This was my carry today, one of the Christmas presents from my wife. :) Case Mini Copperlock in curly maple wood.

View attachment 1480013
Congrats on the charismatic Christmas Case curly maple mini copperlock, Dean! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

With Christmas being officially over now, I grabbed the ol' cull this afternoon.

WqzcaEa.jpg
That's a Churchill to cherish, Jeff! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Today I walk with this German from Solingen, without brand.;):thumbsup:
I always find those "no-name" knives to be intriguing, José! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

I haven't posted my literal EDCs for a while, so here they are – 4 knives that never rotate out of my carry schedule:
2018.11.EDC.flash.jpg

- GT

Back