What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

b7abb6ca-e66f-473d-99b2-451b6d0e4e6c-jpeg.1480131
Might possibly be my favorite GEC ever. :cool::thumbsup:

Looking good John
Thank you, Jack. :)

You have such a popular name... or they do. ;)

notable post-Christmas pairs!
Thank you, GT. :)

Nice to see the Fantastic Four again. :cool::thumbsup:

View attachment 1480221 View attachment 1480222 View attachment 1480223 View attachment 1480224 Just got these 2 sowbelly’s back from @jsdistin for custom recovers and custom shields. Gifts for my 2 grandsons they chose a fish shield. One is covered in black/green micarta and the other in black/red micarta. They both like case sowbelly in CV steel
Very nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Case's single blade sowbelly is just such a nice knife. The micarta and fish shields definitely make them something special.

Outstanding photo, Dan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
For some reason, it reminds me of the legend about animals being able to talk on Christmas Eve. :rolleyes:

Congrats on the new edged tools, Jer! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: How do you like that CRKT Daedalus? I had that model on my "wish list" at various dealers, but never moved it to my cart, and then they disappeared. :(

Sorry to read that you've experienced very little improvement with your back pain, Jack. :thumbsdown::( Never a welcome situation, but especially undesirable during the holidays, I think. I hope and pray you soon get some relief! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the well-wishes, and same to you, José! I hope 2021 is successful and immunity-filled for you and yours! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Classic and classy Case, Bruce! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, Bill. :) I hope you have a healthy and joyful 2021! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Rachel & John, those are a couple of notable post-Christmas pairs! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Terrific two-blade toothpick, John! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

It's fun, isn't it? :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Boxing Day! Good one, Vince! :p:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So happy I can be a patron of the arts; who'da thunk it?? ;):cool::thumbsup:

That's some great stag for Case! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Is that a mini trapper or full-sized? Really handsome!

Congrats on the charismatic Christmas Case curly maple mini copperlock, Dean! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

That's a Churchill to cherish, Jeff! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

I always find those "no-name" knives to be intriguing, José! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

I haven't posted my literal EDCs for a while, so here they are – 4 knives that never rotate out of my carry schedule:
View attachment 1480269

- GT

Many thanks for the kind words Gary :) It's always good to see your Eternals :thumbsup:

You have such a popular name... or they do. ;)

Ebony Lamb to start the day...

Nice choice John :) I think it was a pseudonym for that feller, and it certainly didn't bring him much luck judging from the amount of time he spent in Folsom :eek: :rolleyes:

Folsom Prison?
I live fairly close to Folsom Prison, I drive by it all the time.

Really? I remember seeing one of the small prisons here as a boy, and I remarked to my uncle that I had never seen a prison before. He told me, "That's the best way to see it, from the outside!" :thumbsup:

Very nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Case's single blade sowbelly is just such a nice knife. The micarta and fish shields definitely make them something special.
Yes they really like the single blade sowbelly. I feel that I am really lucky to have 3 grandsons that like traditional knives and like case CV steel or 1095 and are willing to sharpen and maintain the knives. They are also very much in love with GEC and I am also grateful that they accept that they cannot get every model and cover that they want.

Congrats on the new edged tools, Jer! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: How do you like that CRKT Daedalus? I had that model on my "wish list" at various dealers, but never moved it to my cart, and then they disappeared. :(
Thank you.
The Daedalus is a bit quirky, perhaps. Small, but not without bulk and weight. If it fell out of your pocket you'd sense the shift in your center of gravity.
Ornamental, but strongly built.
Here's a picture in strange light.
fOT58WP.jpg

The bigger one's a Northcliffe. Probably more my idiom.
I think I have four CRKTs. I like them all.

Back