What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Going to get more use out of the caplifter this weekend pregaming for the super bowl!
oA439a8.jpg

My Fitbit says I walked 11.8 miles today, but 4 miles of that came from about 1.5 hours of shoveling/brooming snow (the arm motions apparently get recorded as "steps" and converted at 1800 steps/mi). But I did walk quite a ways on a frigid, windy, snowy day. Here are some of the knives I was carrying today (and all week).
Sowbelly of the Week is a Marbles rams horn model:
sowbelly.ram.mark.3open.deckvista.jpg

"Regular" stockman of the Week is actually a Kingston cattle knife (thanks to Mark for the knife and to Gev for the ID):
cattleknife.open.jpg

Budget Canoe this week is a Colt buckshot bone model (thanks, Dave):
bsbcanoe.mark.main.jpg

"Premium" Canoe this week is a Böker Beer Barrel canoe:
b^3canoe.mark.closed.jpg

- GT

Not enough sleeveboard patterns showing up on this forum, nice to see this fine pen of your's Rachel.

Went through my collection for today's carry and red caught my eye. These two got busted outta the dark depths of storage for the day.
View attachment 1504387
Thank you. That #09 Esquire is my Old Friends Friday carry. :)
GzDMAoe.jpg

That's a cheery red pair. :thumbsup:

A mainstay and a new-to-me Barlow for me today. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

ZVIRXsy.jpg
Well Charlie's just speaks for itself, but i love that Barlow, fantastic bone-wow.:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. And you too mate, have a good and safe weekend, and stay warm.;):).

My Fitbit says I walked 11.8 miles today, but 4 miles of that came from about 1.5 hours of shoveling/brooming snow (the arm motions apparently get recorded as "steps" and converted at 1800 steps/mi). But I did walk quite a ways on a frigid, windy, snowy day. Here are some of the knives I was carrying today (and all week).
View attachment 1504377

"Regular" stockman of the Week is actually a Kingston cattle knife (thanks to Mark for the knife and to Gev for the ID):
View attachment 1504378

View attachment 1504379

View attachment 1504380

- GT
Great looking canoes!

Great looking pair! That 2019 is super nice. :)

Thanks a lot Les, nice to see your Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

A very cool pair of gems for you today; the cover grain on your Guardian looks amazing! :cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Toting these two black micarta clad slicers to attack some boxes. :)

Many thanks JJ, happy slicing! :) :) :thumbsup:

A mainstay and a new-to-me Barlow for me today. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

ZVIRXsy.jpg

Great shot Dylan, lot of goodness there my friend :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1504377

View attachment 1504378

View attachment 1504379

View attachment 1504380

- GT

That's quite a hike Gary! :D Quality quartet there, I don't recall seeing that Beer Barrel Canoe before :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a happy weekend :) :thumbsup:

jH3E3OB.jpg

ADlO9GI.jpg

Back