What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Really likin the Whittler and today paired with Micarta small Tinker:)
HuRl1v.jpg

D9EEB72C-B9D3-41B0-8987-98594CD4A523.jpeg
72 in the pocket so far this week. Been putting in the hours lately so I gave myself a couple hours off this evening ;)
Don’t mind the work jeans. In the words of Colter Wall, who I’ve got running through the speakers, “I ain't got a dime in these old warn out jeans, so I'll stop eating steak, and I'll go back to beans ”:p

View attachment 1546086
72 in the pocket so far this week. Been putting in the hours lately so I gave myself a couple hours off this evening ;)
Don’t mind the work jeans. In the words of Colter Wall, who I’ve got running through the speakers, “I ain't got a dime in these old warn out jeans, so I'll stop eating steak, and I'll go back to beans ”:p
I think this is the best configuration of the 72. So elegant and timeless. Just a classy classic LB. OUTSTANDING !!!

SOooo dang nice. Old Engineer Old Engineer Harry, how old do you think that stag is? Looks 1800's -ish
Every knife has a story and that one could write a novel I'd be unable to put down
I expect that you are correct about the 1800-ish . It has Integral Bolsters and Squared End . That meaning is the Blade , Spring , and Bolsters all all lined up square . I suspect that it was made by a Cutler with parts from his workplace . There is no stamping on the blade tang . Thank you very much my friend .
Harry

I expect that you are correct about the 1800-ish . It has Integral Bolsters and Squared End . That meaning is the Blade , Spring , and Bolsters all all lined up square . I suspect that it was made by a Cutler with parts from his workplace . There is no stamping on the blade tang . Thank you very much my friend .
Harry
Thanks Harry !!! ... maybe even a hammer forged blade too then. So many stories

Alox Knife of the Week is a Vic Cadet II (thanks, Ken):
cadet2.mark.openpen.jpg

non-Alox SAK of the Week is the second of my Vic Pocket Pals:
pocketpal2.mark.open.jpg

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Colonial Forest-Master, my first knife ever (about 1960):
f-m.mark.Vopen.backyard.jpg

International Knife of the Week is a Mora 120. I think it's my only fixed blade (not counting kitchen knives):
mora.120.right.jpg

- GT

Back