What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Time to break out the evening carry
CASE Mini Copperlock

OEvesLn.jpg

Case pocket worn 6318 stockman and GEC 74 mustang. The Case was along to take care of any cutting needs, the Mustang was in the pocket just for handling and admiring when I took a lunch breakout work today. :rolleyes: Oh eventually I'll start using it for what it is intended for and not worry about scratches and scars.
View attachment 1546765
Fine ironwood on that mustang. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I can see why you baby it.

sunknife sunknife That Mustang Greg:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Gus.:thumbsup:

Fine ironwood on that mustang. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I can see why you baby it.

Thanks, Spaten. In the past 20 minutes since I posted that pic of the Mustang I've been contemplating getting off the internet and going in the kitchen and just slicing an orange with it. :D Thats how it starts for me, if I just cut something and get a patina started on the blade it'll become a user from that moment on. ;)

Thanks, Spaten. In the past 20 minutes since I posted that pic of the Mustang I've been contemplating getting off the internet and going in the kitchen and just slicing an orange with it. :D Thats how it starts for me, if I just cut something and get a patina started on the blade it'll become a user from that moment on. ;)
Go for it. You won't regret it

Do it! Feel that peer pressure. :D

I realized I was going to kick myself if I missed out on yet another orange Alox SAK and hurried up and bought the 2021 Pioneer X. ;)

After several failed attempts to get the fob right, and with a bead that matched the vibe of the knife, I finally got as close as I think I'll be able to get. :D

flgLIq2.jpg

I realized I was going to kick myself if I missed out on yet another orange Alox SAK and hurried up and bought the 2021 Pioneer X. ;)

After several failed attempts to get the fob right, and with a bead that matched the vibe of the knife, I finally got as close as I think I'll be able to get. :D

flgLIq2.jpg
NICE !!! Lanyard and bead are perfect for that knife. Snake knot?

Stockman of the Week is the small Chinese Imperial stockman in this trio (thanks, Mark):
stockx3.mark.3open.jpg

Sowbelly stockman of the Week is a Rough Rider smooth tobacco bone sowbelly:
tobacco.sow.mark.3open.stonewall.jpg

Econo Canoe of the Week is a RR amber jigged bone lockback canoe:
canoeLB.mark.closed.jpg

"Upmarket" Canoe of the Week is a red smooth bone S&M #64 canoe (thanks, @peanutsxx):
canoe.mark.2open.jpg

- GT

Back