What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Crazy Canuck

Singing along with the voices in my head
Platinum Member
Happy Wednesday! Orange you all glad this week is half over? ;)

QAymjQ1.jpg

JJ Cahill

Basic Member
Hope everyone is having a good week, the Guardians thread reached 50,000 posts yesterday, so it seemed appropriate to carry my 2017 Guardians SFO, and I'm adding this Abram Brooksbank ;) Please enter the giveaway linked to in my sig line :thumbsup:

V9plg8s.jpg

ZscmnGx.jpg
Wow Jack, beautiful image of your already lovely horn covered lamb; this Abram Brooksbank whittler pattern is a real cool stunner, too! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Btw, congratulations on you 50,000 post benchmark; I'm a huge "lamb fan," largely due to your awesome posts here! :)

Jack Black

Gold Member
Very classy looking Whittler, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:

Two for Wooden Wednesday...
My Usual Lamb and a favorite GEC #73 in Osage.
Thanks pal, that's an excellent pairing :cool: :thumbsup:
Bonus picture this morning...
Ace pic! :D :cool: :thumbsup:
I'm hoping to find a Giant Mouse in my mailbox today (never thought I'd ever hear anyone say that)!
I may do switcheroo later. 😁
Happy Hump Day!
BKfyfDn.jpg
Sounds like you have been well and truly bitten by the Vox bug Gary! :D Looking forward to seeing your Mouse :cool: Class pair there :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1583845
Wooden Wednesday with a Lamb that Old Engineer Old Engineer gave me, and a whittler for Whittler Wednesday that Half/Stop Half/Stop gave me. :) View attachment 1583846 Have one heckuva good day!
A great pair of knives with some great heritage Jeff, nicely photographed too :) :thumbsup:
Wow Jack, beautiful image of your already lovely horn covered lamb; this Abram Brooksbank whittler pattern is a real cool stunner, too! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Btw, congratulations on you 50,000 post benchmark; I'm a huge "lamb fan," largely due to your awesome posts here! :)
Sincere thanks JJ, it was great to see you over in the Guardians thread buddy :) :thumbsup:
This little lamb is picking up some character and patina. Loving it so far.

Looking good AntDog AntDog :cool: :thumbsup:

Hey, did I mention my giveaway in the Guardians thread?! ;) :D :thumbsup: