What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Monday again? Already?
Have a good week!
Carrying the LAKE Design today. As close to a custom knife as any production knife I've ever seen.
It's still sharp as a razor, so there'll be no sharpening for awhile, if ever....
Mpo27ky.jpg

CjEYiBv.jpg
Gorgeous knife Gary. I noticed you have a Worksharp Ken Onion with the grinder attachment. I just recently got the attachment and I like it so much better. I was just about to get rid of it because I just couldn’t get a good edge using those guides, but I decided to try the attachment and I’m glad I did. How do you like yours?

Gorgeous knife Gary. I noticed you have a Worksharp Ken Onion with the grinder attachment. I just recently got the attachment and I like it so much better. I was just about to get rid of it because I just couldn’t get a good edge using those guides, but I decided to try the attachment and I’m glad I did. How do you like yours?
Thanks, they really did a nice job on the Lake reproduction.

I bought the Worksharp with the attachment around Christmas time. I've never tried the basic Worksharp by itself. I've sharpened every kitchen knife that we, and my kids have, some of them twice, along with a few hunting knives. I love the thing!

I haven't taken it to any of my pocket knives yet, but I'm sure that will happen soon.

I think I need to get some diamond belts for it though. I find that CPM S30V on a couple of my hunting knives wore down the standard belts pretty quickly.

Thanks, they really did a nice job on the Lake reproduction.

I bought the Worksharp with the attachment around Christmas time. I've never tried the basic Worksharp by itself. I've sharpened every kitchen knife that we, and my kids have, some of them twice, along with a few hunting knives. I love the thing!

I haven't taken it to any of my pocket knives yet, but I'm sure that will happen soon.

I think I need to get some diamond belts for it though. I find that CPM S30V on a couple of my hunting knives wore down the standard belts pretty quickly.
I love it too. I got it specifically because I didn’t think the standard Ken Onion worked well on smaller pocket knives, at least not for me. It does take some practice, my edges aren’t beautiful, but man are they sharp. I tend to lose the angle a bit towards the tip. 😊

Starting my day with my Lambsfoot and a SAK Bantam. The Bantam had a slight bit of blade rap. Right before we left I used the KO grinder attachment to put on a fresh edge and fix the blade rap. 😊👍51A77244-E6A9-4F49-BBDD-0DF3A16C33BE.jpeg

Thank you. That’s a picture from when I re-enlisted in 2016 while I was stationed in St.Louis.
That’s very cool that you did it there. I didn’t know you could be sworn in anywhere. I guess I thought it was done at an academy or something like that. The Stan Musial statue might be the most photographed place in STL, other than the Arch of course. 😊

Back