What would Redmeadow drive, if Redmeadow could drive...

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm leaning towards a '56 Morocco (aka El Morocco) What say say you, post up your best potential rides for 'The Man' himself...

Morocco.jpg

giphy.gif

I am thinking the new Bronco.......or maybe Wayne and Garth’s car, an AMC Pacer. To be taken to vintage car shows, not saying he is too old.....but he is.:p I enjoyed Jay Leno’s garage and the ones which are not super cars, but everyday cars from other nations. Maybe John could have a Studebaker two tone truck or a Lark, or an Avanti.

Last edited:
I'd rock that charger but not in plum crazy, maybe that dark green.

9a07d7f9397f47cde119e8a85c2a142e.png

What would everyone else drive?

If I had the money I'd be like Leno...there's just too many awesome cars to only pick one. Camaros, Chevelles, Vettes, 442s, GTOs, Cudas, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches, Bugattis...goes on and on.

The 66 and 67 Chargers are perhaps my favorite muscle cars.
I had a chance to buy one in mint restored condition back in the mid-80's for $7500, didn't have the cash at the time. Should have sold my soul.

I had a chance to buy one in mint restored condition back in the mid-80's for $7500, didn't have the cash at the time. Should have sold my soul.

Love the 68-70 Chargers, but that body style is pretty cool too.

Way back in the early 70's we took a trip in a motor home and the power steering coupling went out. While the motor home was in the shop, the owner lent us his 69 Hemi charger with a 4 speed. All I remember about that was being pinned to the back of the seats. My dad had a blast driving that car.

Back