What would Redmeadow drive, if Redmeadow could drive...

I love that it's got mudders too, lol. :D

"Dude in that old Vette* just got smoked by a truck with mud tires..." 😂

*(or insert whatever sports car you don't like, lol)

unusual-trucks.jpg

I think he should also drive a little class, not too rare, but a Studebaker Golden Hawk, or a two-tone Studabker truck. I think the guy in the Idaho potato commercial,drives the truck.

1637031530761.jpeg

Power wagon for the win.
IMG_20220103_170313_971.jpg
IMG_20220103_170251_355-01.jpeg

Nerded out with the kids turned one of our RC's onto a Power Wagon. It started out as a clear lexan body. Melted in some dents and painted it, fun project. You'd be amazed how fun these little 4 wheel drive RC's are.

Power wagon for the win.
View attachment 1714292
View attachment 1714293

Nerded out with the kids turned one of our RC's onto a Power Wagon. It started out as a clear lexan body. Melted in some dents and painted it, fun project. You'd be amazed how fun these little 4 wheel drive RC's are.

I had a Redcat International Scout rock crawler in my hands a couple years ago and was staring at the checkout counter.

That mental issue I have raging in my brain the entire time. Need? Want. Need want want needwant needneed want need wantwant…

Need won and I walked off without it. Primarily because I’d have to drive somewhere to use it.

Edit: The dents and wear look great on that Power Wagon. 👍 Nicely done.

How did I miss this?
Guys, fellers, hombres, gearjammers!!!

Kind of like the Lark, looks almost like a European sedan, saw one at a fall harvest years ago. Still like the two tone pick up truck like in the Idaho 🥔 commercial.

The bullet nose Commander was always my favorite. I could see John in one.

Back