What would you like to see a knife from CPK do?

mine's 11 and my shoes fit her perfectly. Doesn't seem so long ago that she was this fragile little baby.

Not yet, waiting patiently :)

Perhaps i'm a little ahead of myself with this thread. I should have waited till I actually have a knife to test on!

de6c1580a1d382e4f643c1abdc9504db.jpg
fedf93639f8490880024b4ff827a950b.jpg

Look at the colour on this thing!

Made a few curls and feather sticks, very nice considering.

Need my wife to watch the kid so I can get to choppin.

now that's a mule!

The bevels on that one are "as milled". I've found the tool marks that run the length of the blade may cause some sticking so all the "real" choppers get a light hand grind and are slightly convexed. I leave a little extra meat on the design to compensate for this. So that one is just a hair thicker than normal and may be a tad more prone to stick than a normal LC. But, it is the same steel and heat treat and very nearly the same geometry.

It's sharpened 20 DPS.

I've already hit it with a 4 pound hammer and run it through a cinder block, so there's probably nothing you can really do to it. But go ahead and try. Break it <--- that's a challenge. :D

Lol, hurt me. Hahaha!

Justin, you'll need more than 90 degrees to complete the challenge. Oh, and a long pipe. And no one near the opposite end. &#128521;

Hahaha. You guys are great.

It can be broken, but the challenge is doing something knife related when it breaks!

Sooo toddler is happily playing with his cars, I just finished a can of Blueberry mint tea. Chopper is on the kitchen counter in front of me.

Why not give this thing a shot....

First%20cana.JPG

Bottom of the can stayed in place. Not bad for a 20DPS edge that won't shave hair and a first try.

now, chop it into that concrete ;)

Hahahaha.

My wife is having a little trouble with her pregnancy so I have not been able to get out at all.

I hope everything's ok!

Back