Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Well, the knife bug has bit me again and I have a few knives on the way. I have a GEC 66 in hemlock green jigged bone on the way. My hopes are for this to be a one knife edc when I am feeling minimalistic.

I also have on the way a GEC Coyote and Beagle. I didn't know which blade configuration I would prefer so I got both. :) Plus, I figured my 12 year old boy could use one. I might carry this one by itself or pair it up with a slightly larger knife. I was thinking that would be a single blade 56. I think that would make a handsome pair. I missed the debut of the Coyote/Beagle and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that GEC had released it 2 years (I think) after the fact. I was amazed that I was able to find them so quickly on the secondary market as well! I love the looks of the Coyote with the wharncliffe blade. I have Case swayback jack and it reminds me of that. I appreciate the smaller knives...

I am looking forward to receiving these knives and putting them to use.

Finally placed an order for a knife that will check a few boxes for me. I ordered one of the new #15 spear points in ebony. Not a fancy knife, but it will be my first GEC, my only single blade traditional, and my only wood handle. Size-wise it's in my sweet spot, since I've been carrying a Case mini trapper for most of the last 9 months. Excited to get it in hand!

I have been good for the last month or two but ordered my first Case Texas Toothpick yesterday in old red bone.

Also ordered a Case “new club member” peanut.

Not altogether certain about the G10, but this is the only stockman with a punch that Case offers in stainless.
I like the G10 on my Case large stockman.

I just ordered a Utica Kutmaster Adirondack stockman, maybe just in time. The premium stockman disappeared while I was dithering. (The premium looks like the Case xx18, but I have three of those, so I don't need it, but the Uticas are tempered harder so maybe I do.) Anyway, it's all past tense now. Utica has discontinued almost all of their Utica-made traditionals, as far as I can tell.

Just finished my early reserve order of a ram horn Dom.
Didn’t expect it this week as I had ordered an antique yellow 15 with bail and chain and 2 blade white bone American Jack yesterday.
Home cooked meals this weekend.

Have a Gec #61 Half Congress and a 71 Bullnose inbound. Wish I got on these when they were offered in 01 steel.

Last edited:
I ordered a brass and jigged bone #44 a few days back. I just have to play the waiting game.

I got my bead on some early GECs at a local sporting goods store, he had some Queens as well. I’m going to go see if I can make some deals and stock up. If anyone is looking for something Queen in particular shoot me a PM and I’ll see what I can find.

Apparently this one :)

836_BE076-5_F72-4_F2_A-_B5_D6-_AB3_F84234814.png

I bought a red linen fayette jack for a great price but I won’t see it until we’re back from our trip.

Back