Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Are you the one who sharked that Tango knife??? :mad:

If so, sorry to run ya up like that. :D

LOL Yessir. I appreciate it! Candidly speaking, I had wanted one of those since seeing pics of them last year but I knew they wouldn't be cheap and had planned accordingly. I was...let's say, "late to the party in a timely fashion" on that auction. LOL

LOL Yessir. I appreciate it! Candidly speaking, I had wanted one of those since seeing pics of them last year but I knew they wouldn't be cheap and had planned accordingly. I was...let's say, "late to the party in a timely fashion" on that auction. LOL
I'm glad it was you who got it! It could have went for a lot more, I thought.

I was able to grab the #12 SFA toothpick that CK had listed so I was happy about that, as I have none of that particular GEC pattern yet. I just love the GEC acrylics.

I'm glad it was you who got it! It could have went for a lot more, I thought.

I was able to grab the #12 SFA toothpick that CK had listed so I was happy about that, as I have none of that particular GEC pattern yet. I just love the GEC acrylics.

Thank you! I am admittedly a little blown away by that price, though I'll say that it's probably because everyone is busy watching and drawing down on all the Beer Scout blood in the water. LOL
I saw that #12, that was a beautiful piece, so congratulations are in order for sure.

Thank you! I am admittedly a little blown away by that price, though I'll say that it's probably because everyone is busy watching and drawing down on all the Beer Scout blood in the water. LOL
I saw that #12, that was a beautiful piece, so congratulations are in order for sure.
Thanks!

We got lucky because the 12 and 97 are not the sexy GEC du jour, you are exactly correct! There will be some interesting auctions to watch in the next couple of days for sure!

Thanks!

We got lucky because the 12 and 97 are not the sexy GEC du jour, you are exactly correct! There will be some interesting auctions to watch in the next couple of days for sure!
Are these auctions someplace special, or just on the "big site" ?

I saw an eskee zulu go for over 5.5 TIMES what it probably originally cost... assuming it was about $200 or so, new.

I try to stay off there.... can't run with the big dogs....:rolleyes:

Wow, that takes some patience.

Mmmh in a way ;) My last knife from America took from last week of MARCH to the first week of JULY to get to here in Scandiland :eek: Not very swift...

Ordered another knife last week, Tracking has it shuttling around 'carrier facilities' ominously near Chicago airport- the site of the last knife's lengthy detention/quarantine :rolleyes:

I have this discontinued emerald Case Stockman on order from BladeHQ:

YbySUpO.jpg

I am waiting for a Case Mini trapped in whiskey bone with cv steel to arrive. But orders from the US to Europe are a bit delayed. Expected delivery between 30th of September to 31st of December. Smh.
That does not inspire me with confidence, just bought a bone 1/2 whittler. Has to come half way around the planet.:(

Back